Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

Graanted, Deathloop was supposed to release that November.

Still, not completely unprecidented.

1 Like

Looking forward to Redfall getting videos like this

2 Likes

They could show it at E10

What’s this

Is that 7 months after E3?

E10 Deez Nuts!

Edit: Sorry Proven. Gotta lighten the mood here somehow post STALKER.

1 Like

Electronic Entertainment Embarrassing Exaggerated Endeavor Ending Every Expectation Elevated Expo

3 Likes

Redfall blowout in March with a small launch trailer during “E3” before the launch in late June or July.

4 Likes

We are gonna will this spring showcase into existence.

9 Likes

amazing

Now that their biggest H1 thing is gone, imo it’s even more necessary, but I’m not feeling there will be one.

1 Like

There won’t be any spring showcase lol.

E3 for Redfall. TGAs for Avowed

Xbox needs to get Crossfire X and n Game Pass for February, because that game is going to bomb hard without it imo.

They won’t have one they are too reliant on E3

How come Xbox can get away with not having PlayStation button prompts on their pc ports.

Every Sony game on PC has Xbox button prompts for Xbox controllers, should Microsoft consider accessibility in mind and just…do it?

It would be incredibly weird to see PS button prompts on Halo Infinite but it would probably make a lot of people happy. I know for sure I’m gonna be excited to play God of War PC with my Xbox controller and that game will fully support Xbox controller with vibrations and controller HUD elements. Even Death Stranding in PC took advantage of Xbox’s impulse triggers, a feature that even some first party Xbox PC titles I don’t believe utilize

What do you all think XboxEra? I’m someone who personally can’t stand the DualShock, but there are some people who vastly prefer ps controller over Xbox.

2 Likes

The difference is that Xbox button prompt are Windows included if I’m not mistaken, you have to add PS ones. Many pc games don’t have them for this reason.

2 Likes

As someone who uses an Xbox controller now for the past few years, I must say the playstation button UI and naming is definitely more ingrained in my mind still. Also for example, just inherently speaking, L1 L2 is a more intuitive concept to grasp than LB LT. Like what the fuck do those letters stand for anyway. They require the knowledge of english for one and to remember that more actively than 1 and 2. 1 and 2 are immediate. Numbers are abstract and universal. The Xbox control scheme it took a long time for me to get used to coming from the ps2 days haha.

Definitely think the PS buttons should also exist as an option and work reliably. If not officially, I’m sure people can find plugins or third party drivers to override that default.

1 Like

Do you know if Avowed is a real Open World with a single map or if it’s explorable areas like The Outer Worlds ?

In my opinion it’s an Open World like Skyrim since Obsidian would like to make it their Skyrim Like

And Jason Lewis who worked on Avowed made this Open World alone

1 Like

Well Redfall is included here so it hasn’t been secretly delayed I guess :wink:

8 Likes