Redfall Discussion Thread

I thought that too when I saw the thread getting a new post lol

3 Likes

I don’t know if anyone else agrees with me but I hope this game is good

1 Like

I just want to see how this is an Arkane game .

I think it’s going to be a video game.

:phil_unsure:

I hope we all agree with that lol

Arkane hasn’t missed for me yet, well, I haven’t played Deathloop but I love Dishonored 1 and 2 and Prey was my favourite game of 2017.

It’s still possible they’re going to finally proper reveal it before the Xbox show, but if not it wouldn’t surprise me.

I didn’t know we had a redfall thread. I hope it comes out this year. If it does come out in summer ill probably just be done with elden ring horizion and dying light 2 so ill be ready for something new

Why though? Just a hindle prediction or is there any news suggesting this?

There is no news supporting this. Though some view the lack of news as supporting it.

If Redfall releases this year, we should get a release date in June during the Xbox Showcase if not sooner. I’m hoping for August but if not, then early 2023 is probably a good bet.

1 Like

And I definitely think this will need a stream of its own so it can get properly explained what it is. This isn’t really something for a “E3” show where it’s trailer after trailer after trailer, unless they do it like FH5. It would make sense to do so if this is still planned for sometime this summer.

I was wondering if Xbox Will have some show before the big showcase in June. PS will have one next month

Probably not. But if they will have a show in summer, I hope it is a big one.

Extremely low chances .

Looking more and more unlikely.

It has to be, the wait has been quite long for just some updates on all these games that were announced two years ago almost now. I think we’re now coming to a point where proper updates should be expected.

Oh, maybe it will be another “wait for E3 2023 situation”. But we should get gameplay 100% as there are literally several games that supposed to be released within a single year. Now, a question though if they will be shown in a single show.

I really don’t like the wait for the big showcase in June. I mean, Xbox has almost of 60 titles in developement and they could be show 1/3 of them during multiple shows.

PS had the last big show in September and assuming the sources as true there will be another one this March.

Xbox had a big show in June and than nothing. I’m not refering to a sort of response to the PS showcases but with all of this First party studios and third party agreements i would expect two big shows per year.