Quick Resume compatible games thread

Yakuza works, a lot of games do now. Cold War is one of the regular one for me that unfortunately still don’t work. It’s super nice that even 360 games work now. Can hop into 60fps balld of gay tony in a couple of seconds which is really cool. I wonder if OG Xbox games work as well.

Gears 5 QR worked yesterday for me lol. Seems to be hit and miss or it got patched.

Jedi Fallen Order has stopped working for me. As soon as the game resumes, it brings up a “Change of signed-in account detected” message and kicks me back to the title screen.

Went to play Gears Tactics yesterday for first time in a couple of weeks and it quick resumed. Still kind of takes the breath away.

Its working good for me (touch wood)

Probably shouldn’t have Falconeer in both lists :slight_smile:

AC Valhalla is quick resuming for me, but there’s a big issue.

Whenever you come back from QR it loses connection to ubisoft servers and doesn’t connect back unless you close the game XD

I was seeing that issue with Gears 5 months ago on the Xbox One X. So close and yet so far away from working.

Cyberpunk 2077 is working, in case anyone is wondering.

Hmmm. I’m starting to wish I had an option to disable quick resume. Crazy I know. But on most games I’ve tried which touch base with a server, can often have some weird side effect. For example on AC Origins, you will lose in game store functionality. Or with Borderlands 2 it will keep telling you to go back to the main menu because new content is available, when it isnt. So I often end up now having to always make sure I click start and quit it just to avoid it using quick resume.

I hope they sort it but its a tad fragile at the moment for me so far. I know it sounds terrible but knowing MS and Windows quirks, I kind of expected it to have some issues.

Saw this somewhere, maybe one of the OT threads?

Seems like the Quick Resume fix is in the Insider Alpha Ring now.

Bumping this to say that Quick Resume still only works 50% of the time for me. It’s been months, now. They should have fixed this shit by now.

Has been pretty flawless for me so far. Have only run into issues recently with Battlefront 2 when playing the single player campaign. Probably 8 times out of 10 when I quick resume I either can’t move my character or the movement is jittery and I have to restart the game.

Works well for me. It depends on the games. I think we are lucky that xbox went beyond the norm and included this feature at all, but yes, I do hope they continue to improve it, which they are.

Anyone else playing AC Valhalla? The recent patch on Jan 14 broke the game a bit for me - I lost 3 hours of save progress, what I thought was safely autosaved. I’ve seen that even manual saves are getting eaten by it. Is anyone else having these problems?

Seems a bit random to me.

Yesterday quick resume with Desperados worked, then later it didn’t.

Control, it seemed to always work.

Other games it seems hit or miss.

Anyone playing Genesis Noir? QR doesn’t seem to be working with it.

edit - Final Fantasy 9 also seems to not support QR. Kind of unsettling that we’re 6 months into this generation and there’s still stuff like this not working.

Dead Cells works with Quick Resume. Outer Worlds doesn’t for some reason.

I finished GR and yeah for me quick resume didn’t work even once. Not even suspending when in standby.

Sekiro doesn’t works with QR, everytime you launch the game it says that was disconnected from the server and it bring you back in the main menu so…