PS5 and Xbox X|S Pre Order Discussion

I’m so nervous about getting the preorder on Latinamerica. No info at all at this moment. To make things worst, my dumb card has a $400 limit even when I have enough cash in it to buy like 60 Series X units.

1 Like

I think we are done got to fight in launch day LOL any way could yo just use a virtual Prepaid credit card???

A good friend of mine is gonna buy me both the X and S. Hopefully preorder isn’t a clusterfuck here in LATAM.

1 Like

I hope so last time I have to wait a year because MS launch the one a year later here

According to our local Xbox Twitter, the launch is gonna be worldwide on November 10.

Anyone have pricing breakdown for Ps5, digital, xsx, and xsx in all major countries? Seams like outside of America Sony is price gouging people.meanwhile Xbox is actually cheaper in some other countries.

Yeah, but what is concerning was no mention about South America on today’s post on xbox wired… and also they say more countries in holidays so who knows

in my country the ps5 is about US$120 more expensive than xbox Series X and the Digital PS5 just US$40 less than the X

I honestly don’t know, is there a place to pre-order it to get it in person?

I pre-ordered xbox one through online microsoft store and didn’t get it until after 8pm

Hopefully I can pre-order for pickup at local MS store?

My amazon deliveries are always on time or come even earlier tho.

Any suggestions for me?

All retail (mall) MS stores have closed in the USA?

Now I’m gonna shit my pants lol

I believe they have. So sad. Awesome place to get MS hardware in person and great service.

I really hope it’s not too difficult to pre-order the Series X.

I’ll be sitting on my desktop feverishly refreshing Amazon, Microsoft store, and Target at 10am Central Time in order to get my order in.

Good luck to me and all you folks Tuesday!

2 Likes

Why you can’t get a PS5 at launch even with more supply.

I usually pre order from a brick n mortar store and was going to use Smyth’s this time around. Plan was to rock up at 7.30 am and get my order in.

With the recent debacle over tech launches this week I’m worried that stores won’t be taking pre orders over the counter and will be directed to the website.

Anyone have an insight that could help?

My friend asked me if it was possible to start with Xbox All Access for 1/2 months for example then pay the whole rest to complete directly?

I don’t know - where do you live (roughly)? I’m in a covid hotspot and therefore I’m ordering online for delivery. My fear with a store pick up is a) what if we’re locked down and non essential shops closed in November (where I am in NW England that’s possible), and b) what if I or family are having to self isolate and can’t go out? Also the possibility that the store in question has to close because of a covid incident.

So I’m sticking with online order and delivery to be safest.

1 Like

I think I read somewhere that you can pay it off early.

You can, but only if there is 6 months remaining or something like that.

What? Sorry can you explain please