PlayStation Studios |OT| New Logo, Same Studios

Posting this here is fine as Horizon is a first party title.

Glad you enjoyed the game. I loved Horizon Zero Dawn and while it slipped a few spots since 2017, it was my 4th best game of the PS4/Xbox One generation. I personally see it as the best WRPG of last gen after The Witcher III.

I agree with you in regards to wanting the sequel to be deeper with the RPG elements and whatnot. Guerrilla Games going from four Killzone games to this was simply amazing. Super hyped for Horizon II: Forbidden West.

2 Likes

honestly the story was that good I completly ignored any side contend and was eager to learn how it all connect together. The resulution was as satisfing as in Xenoblade 1 and 2 or Bioshock.

1 Like

Just got my PS5 the other day, and Astro playroom is a solid demo for dual sense capabilities. I’m actually surprised how well it plays. Also going to hold off on spiderman and other games because i feel like rather wait for price drop and not in a rush to play those games

Lastly, is it me or is the PS5 UI horrible? Like it’s so confusing and hard to navigate to do stuff. Also the idea of built in microphone in controller is dumb. Overall satisfied, but def could’ve waited, but there won’t be a price drop in awhile so decent impulse buy for me

1 Like

Love Astro.

UI is a classic mixed bag for me. Looks pretty, has great elements (like telling you how long you have left in a chapter and a built in store) but it’s also a pain in the ass to navigate at points. PS3’s was a lot easier to follow. Same with Xbox’s but that changes every month so idk anymore. I still really like the Xbox UI.

2 Likes

I like how PlayStation UI looks, but not how it behaves. Going into settings gives me anxiety as I can’t figure out what is what and sometimes I open several different submenus in order to find what I need, and sometimes I just have to Google it.al least that’s how it was on PS4. I haven’t used ps5 but from what I’ve seen it’s very similar.

1 Like

yeah it has cool features that I hope xbox can implement like game progress, trophy/achievements hints, and a few other features. I just think at the moment either it’s just me or navigation and finding stuff is a pain. Also found the store much harder to follow compared to xbox, but other than that the PS5 is solid and controller is an improvement over DS4, but still prefer the asymmetrical sitck layout of the xbox and switch pro controller

nice, hope this becomes a standard.

2 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

Man, I wish playing your cloud saves for PS5 enhanced games was easier because it took me like an hour to figure out how to get my borderlands ps4 save. Unsure if smart delivery makes it smooth for xbox cloud saves for enahnced games, but so far it’s been frustrating for me on PS5

Also I think I’m going to get demon souls after my exams next week since I can focus more on games

Performance RT mode is great news…hoping Insomniac does the same for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.

Im gonna say it

That Returnal game for $70 is a REALLY tough sell.

1 Like

Don’t underestimate people’s thirst for new next gen games. With the way the ps5 is selling Sony can do anything they like.

1 Like

Thats 70 for a Rogue Lite.

The “rogue lite” elements will be what prevents me from buying and playing the game. Have to know more info about this. Like for example, if the game has 6 worlds and I die on world 5, do I have to start over at world 1? If so, fuck that shit because that’s not happening for me.

Here in Europe that’s €80 which is $90… Yeah, no. I allready see PS-only gamers starting to complain in certain channels.

Looks like Kena might be releasing in March as well. Now March for PS has Kena, Returnal and who knows, maybe even Ratchet and Clank? That’d be crazy cuz all three look good.

Depending on the price its gonna be a tough sell for Returnal and Kena. $70 for those?

Since Returnal is March, I can see Ratchet & Clank being April at the earliest but seeing Returnal get a release date first makes me believe that Ratchet is going to be the summer game instead of spring. Kena looks great but I will wait for the Xbox Series X version of the game. Ratchet is a guaranteed day one purchase while Returnal is 50/50 due to it being a rogue lite game. If it was a regular action shooter, it would also be day one guaranteed.

1 Like

Kena is an indie game, max you can expect is 40 dollars.

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1303369489413799938

They said it’ll not cost 60, so hopefully they don’t pull a prank and make it 70 lmaooo, I suspect after seing this, no reason to not believe it can be 50 dollars as well.

What do you guys think Bluepoints next game is?

Very intrested in them now after the great work they did with Demons Souls.