Playstation Showcase OT: NOT ACTUAL GAMEPLAY

And there it is, Xbox!

6 Likes

To each their own but the combat still looks like assasins creed 2 to me. Everyoneā€™s standing around watching him beat up one guy after the other. This kind of ā€œscriptedā€ combat with focus on it looking cool just canā€™t exite me anymore. It looks good visually though. Spidey fans will have fun probably.

Now I need the confirmation of Dragons Dogma 2 on Xbox and Iā€™m happy.

I will say. If the Xbox showcase isnā€™t considerably better than that (which was rubbish) then there will be trouble! I mean there were some decent games shown but lacked gameplay.

Itā€™s been confirmed

6 Likes

I literally fell asleep, but woke up in time to catch Spider-Man trailer. :sleeping:

1 Like

Marathon, DD2, and MGS are the most hype thingsā€¦ and theyā€™re all multiplat

5 Likes

Thatā€™s all I need after MGS 3. Iā€™m happy :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry but this show is kinda lame

8 Likes

Lol yes, my balls are perfectly fine. Thank you worrying though :wink:

1 Like

ā€œSony games are moviesā€ stereotype seems so true lol. My brother wants to buy a PS5 just for this though. Me, Iā€™m good lol.

8 Likes

It just keeps going lol.

4 Likes

The quick time events are really innovative though. Seriously, I donā€™t get why the first Spidey got so much praise. Iā€™m probably in the minority but this is such boring game design.

1 Like

Spider-Man 2 trailer was pretty dope, but thatā€™s it lol some cool things like Alan Wake 2 and Marathon but still a boring ass showcase

And no release date for Spidey 2, huh

1 Like

lmao spiderman dragged on for way too long. and they showed less first party games than i modestly predicted.

2 Likes

That was a 6/10 for me

This was the worst Playstation show since the show with the flute guy.

9 Likes

This got me thinkingā€¦ imagine the Persona 6 unveiling is actually at the Xbox showcase :joy:, that would be glorious!

1 Like

Am I the only one who was not impressed in terms of graphics?

11 Likes

yep 3rd party saved the event

4 Likes