PlayStation Plus |OT| Your Instant Game Collection

Some great games, the setup for Yakuza being on all different tiers is really odd though.

Three high quality games, very cool for essential tier subs! Most are familiar with Yakuza and Tony Hawk, but don’t sleep on Little Nightmares. Great vibes and a fun, short game.

I’ve been meaning to play it ever since it was on Games with Gold around 2.5 years ago. Maybe one day I’ll make progress on the backlog.

Fine holiday fun (if that holiday is Halloween) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PS Plus Games for September 2022

1 Like

PS Plus Games for October 2022

Man even the “bad” PS+ months are still better than GwG :pensive:

Here’s to hoping there’s better GwG now that they will offer no BC games (I think PS+ also got better when they stopped giving PS3 games).

I could be wrong, but I don’t see GwG ever being good (again?..was it ever good, I’ve only been a sub through GPU). You can’t really add a game that has been on GP because it will diminish the value for GPU subscribers, and why put in the effort for a high value game when you can just get it for GP instead (where clearly their focus is). There’s the option of putting a game on GwG prior toit being added to GP, but that pattern would be pretty easy to spot and it would likely hurt their subscription numbers, at least a little.

Honestly at this point, these are things I just compulsively claim with no intention of actually ever playing them. I don’t even know why I bother at this point because there is a near 0% chance I install and boot any of these.

I was so happy when the Xbox game library separated GwG games into their own section and dont commingle them with games you actually bought.

Three solid games. Heads up to anyone looking for some easy racing fun with Hot Wheels: The game is is pretty darn challenging, don’t expect to walk through it unless you’re fairly good at racers. The amount of vehicles and how meticulously represented they are is astounding though, reminds me of being a kiddo!

PS Plus Games for December 2022

2 Likes

PS Plus Games for January 2023

2 Likes

It’s crazy the quality games they continue to get even after introducing tiers

1 Like

Probably because they have to persuade people to stay since they lost a good amount of them. Try hard or sink hard.

2 Likes

Fallout and Jedi are already on Gamepass

I know, but still quality games to get on service if you’re not a gamepass subscriber.

2 Likes

Can’t imagine anyone with an Xbox not having gamepass.

I have some friends that mainly play sports games and shooters and only have Xbox live due to MP access

Yeah, they are getting some good stuff. I’m tempted to get PS plus now that I’m joining the Cult, think Extra should be the sweetspot.

It’s cheap too, $70 for a whole year (on sale)

Xbox Gold is sheit.

1 Like

Well, you are paying $10/month just for those games.