PlayStation Plus |OT| Your Instant Game Collection

PS Plus Games for April 2022

PS Plus Games for May 2022

1 Like

Fifa 22 is on gamepass too. Ea getting desperate.

Have they confirmed if you can strean ps5 games on older ps4 and pc? And if it can be played on regular dualshock 4 controller or do you need the dualsense. Still lots of info we dont know yet.

Sort of given up trying to get hold of a ps5 and dont really want to get one anytime soon.

No, because they do not have PS5 Hardware in the datacenters.

What about if you can play the new emulated games on PS4?

So wtf are pc gamers gonna do then? Stream ps3 games only??

PS3 games or PS4 games.

Then when Sony finally puts PS5 hardware in the datacenters, the PC streamers will have to start their games all over again since they wont be able to do the saved game dance. They wont be able to run the PS4 Editions and PS5 Editions. :crying_cat_face:

Take with a grain of salt

Looks reasonable enough, and would make for a show worth watching (for me)

I dont care about that. Returnal isnt on ps4 anyway neither is demons. The only 2 ps5 games i want to play

PS Plus Games for June 2022

1 Like

Not sure if there’s a good thread for this as there doesn’t seem to be a generic PlayStation thread. Was Lost Legacy given out to people that preordered Uncharted 4. I only ever purchased the physical version of Lost Legacy, yet the PS Store shows that I purchased it on launch day.

Has anyone seen Playstation Heavly promte this Service?

I wonder what the chances of us getting a ps5 slim are this year? I know they always had issues with chip yield so wouldn’t a slim model fix this.

July games for essential

1 Like

Hm… I thought having a big subscription service means you can only give away old indies?

PS Plus Games for July 2022

Give it time. Im guessing sony are trying to do as many deals now for those AB games before they inevitably hit gamepass. Clever move for sony

PS Plus Games for August 2022

3 Likes