PlayStation Plus |OT| Your Instant Game Collection

would be cool if they upgrade control on gamepass to ultimate edition

Anyways, PS+ has become so good since they dropped support of PS3. i do feel Sony should consider a conslidated membership of Plus and Now, so they can have their own hybrid version of gamepass ultimate.

1 Like

God that is so fucked. Makes me irrationally upset. Played Control for about 3 hours and had a good time but I just can’t get myself to pick it back up on XSX because of the 30fps.

505 can honestly fuck off with all of this.

Great month for PSplus though.

3 Likes

Looking forward to trying concrete Genie TBH, never had the chance to pick it up.

With Jim Ryan talking about more games launching into Plus, I reeeeeeeeally hope Kena is one of the March PS Plus games

1 Like

I think the rumored PS5 game is Maquette.

I’m hoping that Kena goes on PS Plus as well but im thinking April instead of March. Hopefully, we’ll know this Thursday.

I hope not. Watched the trailer and if it is, hope it doesn’t affect Kena. lol.

GermanStrands on twitter thinks so as well. He’s basically Klobrille for PS Studios haha. A lot of big names in the PS community follow him, including Kena’s developers.

It’s the only tweet he’s made about Kena where the developers haven’t responded to it. How hard is it to come out and say “no it’s not true”? They’ve even responded to release date rumors, but not this.

I think there is a chance, and GermanStrands does too, that’s why.

1 Like

Seems like what Jim Ryan said about competing with Game Pass is just putting some games day one on PS Plus like Destruction All Stars and Bugsnax.

I think it’s probably easier for most devs/pubs to simply not respond to rumors. They don’t owe anyone an answer, and there could be business deals in place preventing it. That said, I don’t think Maquette would be a bad get for the month and that’s probably where I’ll set my expectations. It looks like A Fisherman’s Tale which was a similar style game in VR. It was a good game, so if Maquette comes close it will be solid.

Maquette looks super interesting yeah, reminds me of Superliminal. Would be cool if that happened, but yeah Kena would make more waves. It’s not too much of a wait till March anyway haha, we might perhaps get some info at the upcoming State of Play itself.

I think I look at it as Kena doesn’t “need” to be a freebie as much as something like Maquette (or Bugsnax / DAS) does. It’ll probably do well at full price as it’s been more heavily featured and promoted, whereas Maquette will fly under the radar. I didn’t even know about it until recently.

I’d seen the demo when it was originally revealed and forgot about it until you brought it up today haha.

But yeah, I’m excited for both now!

Is this your assumption or insider info you have?

I agree with this completely. Still hoping for Kena in April though. Hehe.

I was told FF7R

Ngl, I’m hoping you’re wrong because I just bought it last month, but I know you aren’t.

Lol. This is pretty much “control ultimate edition on deep sale, then on PS plus next month” type beat.

1 Like

Is this person reliable?

2 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick ? Nah, he’s an aussie. :wink:

3 Likes