PlayStation Plus |OT| Your Instant Game Collection

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Those damn PlayStation insiders saying that Kena might be on PS Plus in April. The nerve of these people. lol.

1 Like

Haha yeah. Turns out it’s the other newly releasing game Oddworld that’s gonna drop straight into PS+

This might be Sony’s first attempts at competing with Gamepass on some level by simply focusing completely on PS+

They had a similar strategy in the early days of PS4. I remember games like Resogun, Contrast, Don’t Starve and Outlast being on PS+ on day one.

1 Like

Looks like yall were right about both FF7R and Maquette. Very cool.

But hearing that you can’t upgrade the FF7 you got from PS+ to PS5 version is some bullshit lmao

You can not? LMAO

PS Plus Games for March 2021

:philwins:

3 Likes

Sony has immensely improved psplus bonus games since they dropped ps3 games a few years back. I wish I was subscribed to it.

1 Like

I really like Sony’s PS+ strategy since they’ve dropped PS3. It is kind of BS you can’t upgrade the FF7R PS+ version. Nonetheless great month

Come on… Xbox needs to step up. Even I am thinking about getting a PS+ sub even though I don’t use the PS for third party. That is how you do it.

Look at this month… The comparisons are embarrasing.

Remnant is a great freaking game. If you’re into Souls games but want a shooter instead, Remnant is the game for you.

I enjoyed parts of it, but felt like it’s a cheap game with regard to encounter design. The constant swarms during bosses in particular didn’t feel like it was balanced for single player.

Yeah, the constant “adds” during boss fights were annoying but so many of the boss fights were just so damn good. I played and completed the game fully solo. It’s not easy and at times, annoying due to the constant “adds” but it’s still very doable.

I think this is Sony answer to Gamepass they gone to add like 1 AAA game to their PS Plus each month. That fine it cool each company has their ways of doing this. MS got Gamepass wile Sony is doing more AAA games with PS Plus it fine and also Remnant is on Gamepass already i think and Gamepass also got a bunch of new Games that launch on there day 1 so i think it fine MS could offer a little better quality games with gold but if not it fine it free since me and many other people use Microsoft Rewards.

I think both Gamepass and Plus are cool services that are good at some things and bad at other. For example, gamepass you get a game and it stays for a good duration but eventually they’ll leave, but also get all the first party games day 1 and they never leave. On PS plus side, you get to keep the games you got forever as long as you have the PS plus sub which is better than the game leaving sometime down the line. But the catch being the game is only available to get that one month, unlike gamepass which you can go and play as long as its on gamepass, three months six months year renewed again for another year so on.

Both have pros and cons, and I do think this is Sony’s investment to mirror Gamepass’s success without needing to invest too much in a subscription service where they gotta keep putting new and new content to keep growing. Whereas Gamepass is central strategy for Microsoft and hence this much investment both first party and third party. Both are different strategies, but equally effective for both of their ecosystems.

1 Like

Finished it in coop, loved it (except for the final boss which is so boring)

I finished the entire game solo and loved the entire game. The final boss fight was disappointing compared to the other bosses in the game but the overall game is so strong that I didn’t mind it all that much. Still rated it an 8/10 overall for me. Hoping for a Remnant 2.

Same, been thinking about playing the dlc too but my coop mate isn’t playing as much these days and playing without him feels wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay. I played the Subject (forgot the number) expansion. It’s good but not as good as the base game.

Oh that’s a shame.

In this case I think I’ll just wait/hope for the sequel too :frowning: