PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

Yeah, this is the way.

There is always some crumbs that fall down on the floor that Xbox, sitting under the table, is allowed to eat. The meat is on the table though.

1 Like

I’m actually not expecting any major moneyhats, it seems like Square Enix is the only one they really roped into that. The SH2 Remake too and Mihoyo games I guess? But I really can’t think of any more beyond that. They will probably have a big “indie” or two locked down though, in the vein of Kena or something.

Maybe I am just “biased” though, because Sony has never locked down a game I’ve cared much about lol.

I think it can get worse now that PS is running away with another gen.

Good lord almighty…

Yeah, it’s probably the better idea.

I really should just go and buy that damned oversized router. The “pain” would be so much less when these shows start, lmao. I want to know if they come with a Slim though, they really should. I hate that oversized router.

1 Like

You mean like how Sony got FF16 instead of Xbox? Because Xbox likely had to pay a ridiculous amount? I hope not many other pubs behave this shitty, but if they do I just hope Xbox is as aggressive as it can. Sony is not playing nice, the whole ABK shit sure showed that, return the favor please.

2 Likes

i think we should all just be happy for new games :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would like to see FFIX remake

Are you ready for the Internet to break? Nay, the whole world? This event will make dreams come true and bring miracles to life. Cancer will be cured and world hunger will be solved. Wars will end as news of this event begins breaking out. People in wheelchairs will rise in standing ovation. Even wild animals, deep in remote jungles, will be howling in excitement as this event sends literal shockwaves through the world. Honest Abe himself will rise up clapping, a tear running down his face, proud of the new historical milestone that humanity has reached: PlayStation Showcase 2023.

I daresay, Planet Earth will never be the same.

4 Likes

You forgot to mention CMA will backpedal and approve the deal right away.

3 Likes

Industry Insider saintsflow20 confirms presence of Tokyo Jungle 2 at PlayStation Showcase.

2 Likes

not canned, the term you are searching for is ‘vaulted’

3 Likes

Is this where everyone will comment on the PlayStation showcase?

How long is this supposed to be?

Generic MP shooter. Hurrah!

Not the opener I expected, it being a cinematic trailer and all. It did nothing for me.

Meh not too impressed yet

I should try ghost runner 1, that sequel looked interesting

1 Like

So far not interested in any of this.

I guess moving over to here :peace_symbol:

That aged well. lmao

Wtf. :phil_lmao:

21 Likes