PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

So hey guys!

8 Likes

Yup the size of the console is quite… something lol. Controllers really surprised me, like I said I really hated the DS4, but this is great and is useable by someone with grown male hands. Touch pad, yeah Idk if it has much use.

Crispy, aye that is the word I was looking for. Feels exclusive.

I was thinking about PS Plus for a bit, but I found what I wanted cheap enough physical.

Yeah that list is pretty bonkers quality wise. Mostly Games, with that capital G. No I didn’t need more games lol, but it is what it is haha.

Yay!

1 Like

Haha. True. My hands are pretty big too. Dual Sense feels better than the DS4. Absolutely hate the touch pad. It’s nothing more than an oversized world map button 95% of the time. I did buy black cover plates for the PS5 so my console is all solid black. Looks better and appears to be smaller even though it isn’t. lol

Yeah, I like the HDR on the UI too and when you go into settings, you don’t get a tile that says it. This annoys me so damn much on XSX.

Nice. Majority should be pretty cheap by now. Enjoy!!!

In all honesty, rarely am I ever disappointed with a Sony first party game. I know what im getting and nine times out of ten, they nail it for me personally. Hope you enjoy them all…eventually!!! lol

1 Like

Oh… yeah that’s right you can change the flappy wings? Are they official stuff? I have to dig into this… hehe

Yeah, coming from a game and back to the dash on Xbox feels like turnin on a Gameboy or something.

Yeah, the PS5 games are much easier to find cheap physical. They are everywhere, unlike Xbox here.

Thanks, I’m sure I will :wink:

Yeah, you can swap them out. No. The site is vgfgamers.com. Had it recommended by another user in the PS5 discussion topic on operationsports.com. Have had them since June 2021. No issues whatsoever. They were $45. Two plates. Top and bottom.

Link (appears to be sold out) -

Haha. Wouldn’t go that far but yeah. lol

Okay. That’s right. I forgot that you’re in a region that’s like 90% PlayStation or something?

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because they are single player “Won and Done” versus MultiPlayer / GaaS styles?

8 Likes

Nah because of:

:joy:

1 Like

Regarding PS+: Remember that you need to have it for cloud saves!

2 Likes

Do you still have to manually tell it to copy local saves to the cloud?

How is Sony and Nintendo getting away with that? both of them in late 22-23 still need a paid subs for cloud saves. Where is the outrage from the gaming media?

Double standard, if this were Xbox you will never hear the end of it.

1 Like

I like the PS5 quite a bit, but it legitimately has the worst UI I have ever used on a console. It absolutely looks clean and crisp, but other than that it is terrible. I hate just about everything about it.

Yeah using my son’s it feels so much more cumbersome than I remember the PS4 being. Looks nice, sounds nice, but the layout is terrible.

2 Likes

I haven’t had PS+ in like 4 years and I haven’t turned on my PS4 since I got an Xbox 3 years ago so…maybe?

This is definitely something that helped me make the leap, and it was actually pretty hard to get confirmation of it. I just saw someone say something offhand in a Reddit thread or something and thought “no way, I have to confirm this” and couldn’t find anything outside of whatever official info there was. It was a little ambiguous I think, which is why I was looking for an article or something.

Edit: Sorry, this is the PS thread. Is anybody planning on getting the Edge controller?

200 for worst battery life, no thanks. Rip-off, overpriced, aim at gullible people who don’t do research before buying.

2 Likes

I was trying to make things less negative, but I appreciate your passion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But what about feeling “premium”?