PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

Calling someone bitter because they don’t like a game you haven’t even played yet.

God of War Ragnarok November 9th delivery date is getting closer.

3 Likes

Hyped for God of War Ragnarok which should easily end up being my 2022 game of the year and through 2022, my game of the generation thus far. Working the next three days and errands to do on Monday so hopefully, it all goes quick for Wednesday to get here.

1 Like

I have a higher vertical than NuGOW Kratos, still hate what they did to my guy.

1 Like

I’m so happy the game reviewed well (did not doubt it one sec) but my poor poor Fantast Critic team. If Harvestella reviews a 76 or higher, I win the year.

That indie Obsidian game reached 20m+ players… Forza Horizon 5, I know it was late 2021 but it’s still as playable now as it was a year ago, again 20m plus players.

Phil Spencer and Matt Booty are on record as saying Covid hammered the development of the new studios. 2023 onwards is stacked now the studios are back working in the workplace physically.

Spencer is on record as saying Microsoft is all in. Matt Booty is on record as saying hgis job is making sure the new studios acquired have the resources required to not only make great games but to advance onwards for the future. They also aren’t told what games to make…they are given free reign.

Who is this?

That’s old news at this point. We knew that a while ago. They just invested more into the parent company is all. Likely will result in some exclusive stuff.

1 Like

I want to believe this soooo badly, but there’s no way

1 Like

The 6 months is only for PC. Xbox will get in 3+ years

2 Likes

3+ years is probably too optimistic!

3 Likes

I know, I recently just bought a new PC from IBuypower. Ryzen 5 series. So I think I should be good

2 Likes

I never got an invite from Sony for PSVR2 preorder. :upside_down_face:

I recently let my PlayStation Plus subscription lapse so that could be the reason :unamused:

6 Likes

The goalposts right now :

6 Likes

I hope the f not. There should be limits to fanboying and this should include it. Gamers have made it very clear they will not welcome NFT trash, I trust there will be opposition and backlash if it happens

3 Likes

Got an email finally.

3 Likes

Now they can buy digital Cult paraphernalia!

2 Likes