PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

Sorry, it wont happen again.

1 Like

So where’s that energy when talking about Netflix and/or other streaming content vs. blu-ray or even music? Why gaming is barred from this energy?

TLOU1remake is the best looking game I’ve seen. Insane detail.

1 Like

I played through the main quest line of the demo. Have the two sub (side) quests left which I will do tomorrow. Game is actually really good. Reminds me in some ways of Trials of Mana 2020 where it’s one of SE’s AA JRPG’s and obviously a few steps below a Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest. Anyway, the world looks good except for that black outline but when playing, I forgot it was even there. Visually, looks good otherwise. No issues with the visuals. Sound is solid as is the voice acting. Doesn’t appear to be any voice acting outside of the main quest line. Music though is great and that was just the first chapter. Enjoyed the music the entire way through. Story and characters seem okay thus far. Nothing special but I only had the opening cut scene and one after fighting the main boss to complete chapter one. Gameplay is definitely a little clunky and wish it was more fluid but still pretty good. Combat could end up having a little more depth to it as you get a second weapon at the end of chapter one plus there seems to be a lot of different ways to attack enemies and that doesn’t include the companions that you have at the start of the demo which I assume you gain later on.

Negative wise, besides that there may not be any voice acting in the side quests (will verify tomorrow), the back tracking to complete side quests is basically when you finish the main quest in a chapter and go back to Valhalla which is your home base/hub area, you can then activate the side quests and go do them if you so choose. This could get annoying after a while especially if you can’t complete them while just on the main quest path. Other than that, I would like to be able to turn off the “hit counter” on the HUD. It’s freaking annoying and in the way at times. They should have allowed an on off/off option for this.

Overall, really enjoyed the demo and will actually pre-order at GameStop tomorrow for PS5. Unless the game reviews poorly then this will be my next new game once I complete Steel Rising next week.

1 Like

Man f this trophie all my homies hate this trophie

1 Like

Hey did they ever reveal the October additions to the PS+ classics lineup?

I think so far they’ve only revealed the PS+ Essentials games, we’re still waiting on the PS+ Extra and Premium line up.

1 Like

The only chance for Bloodborne is if there is a movie

1 Like

If true I just hope it’s not a retelling of the games. If anything it should be a prequel series.

1 Like

Sweet, finally I can get some customer support. Outta my way, poors!

6 Likes

rewards for the program seems pretty cool like you can purchase games with coins

1 Like

They need to add a tier with good refund policy :joy: I guess the customer support will stay as is but you will wait less time to learn that :joy:

1 Like

Now let’s hope it isn’t a major grind.

1 Like

yeah, i want to know how much $1 value is a coin worth. Its a shame i already bought 2k so i can’t get the bonus 50 coins

I haven’t followed the VR side of the industry at all for the past several years. For those of you that have, how has Sony priced the PSVR compared to the competition?

I just saw that the Quest Pro is up for pre-order at USD $1500. Given that, any thoughts on where that might put the price of the next PSVR?

1 Like

Still hard to say. Pro quest is more advanced item than PSVR2 with a different purpose. I still believe PSVR2 won’t be cheaper than 499$.

Still people expecting Sony to eat some costs better to buckle up.

1 Like

The Quest Pro is more targeted for businesses as opposed to individual consumers. As for PSVR 2, im expecting $500 and there o be PS5/PSVR 2 combo bundles for $900. We’ll see how it goes though.

1 Like