PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

Has anyone here tried the demo for Valkyrie Elysium? If so, what are your impressions? Thanks.

Horizon Forbidden West & Gran Turismo 7 showing some great legs

Have we head anything about Gran Turismo for PSVR2? Have to imagine they will want it ready for launch, right?

It says April.

2 Likes

timewarp

Ok thanks I edited it

Crazy that HFW & GT7 is STILL cracking the sales charts by remaining in the Top 10 even months after from its initial release

As I’ve been reading, and others on this forum posting, aren’t numbers for those games misleading because they’re also sold in bundles? Would a better metric be to see their prolonged engagement levels.

To follow, aside from subjective reviews, how would one measure the “success” of GT7 vs something like Forza Horizon 5 or the next Forza Motorsports that will be on Game Pass (likely in perpetuity) that has millions of subscribers that won’t actually purchase the game?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what it is - you cannot (close to 95% are the bundles) find Playstation console without Horizon bundle and a lot of shops add GT7 as an additional game to the bundle.

1 Like

Because the fascinating thing with bundles is - they account as physical sales (even if it is a code) and they also account as digital downloads (due to being the code).

4 Likes

Exactly, but some people like to ignore these facts for some reason.

1 Like

I don’t know about GT7, but HFW is definitely getting a push from being heavily bundled with the PS5. Bundled games count as sales, that’s just a fact, do with it as you will.

I belive I addresed this in my original post. I would theorize with Halo and Forza BOTH being on Game Pass and not bundled with any hardware sales (that I’m aware of), there are millions of copies that will not be ‘sold.’ So a ‘sales’ chart comparison is a non-sequiter. Oranges to Bacon comparison, if you will.

1 Like

Another new account troll to ignore it seems.

3 Likes

In gamers’ libraries being played

1 Like

Sure, thanks to bundles, many deals and discounts. :grin:

:wink:

1 Like

It is not worth derailing it on this thread.

2 Likes

Dammit.

I fell for it. :man_facepalming:

PlayStation 5 OT, not the PlayStation compared to Xbox OT. Please keep things on-topic and not embarrassingly console list war-y

7 Likes

Apoligies. See my post above yours. :flushed::persevere:

1 Like