PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

I’m gonna just take this person at their word and hope it’s the start of a new policy over there, in which case kudos. Lord knows crunch needs to be eradicated.

2 Likes
1 Like

So…how is it? It looked pretty cute, but I was surprised to see how short it is on howlongtobeat:

Good scores though, so seems like an ideal get for a service like PS+ Extra Premium whatever

Since they’re pushing PC, it would have been an oversight to not support 1440p.

Edit: no VRR for 1440p. Still catching up I see.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if VRR support is missing with 1440p because their implementation follows the HDMI open standard, which doesn’t cover 1440p resolutions.

Nice! I like 1440p, and organizing games is always useful. I’m glad they’re finally rolling this out, but I really wish they didn’t feel the need to start from scratch this gen instead of continuing with a mature OS.

-_-

This is the kind of thing that makes me feel fine with waiting for a hardware revision before getting a PS5.

so I signed up for ps plus extra so I can play returnal and ghosts. Returnal does not disappoint

1 Like

How is there no VRR for this?

Ask them.

Who would want to buy a a monitor with no VRR support

:sweat_smile:

Sweet I just got into the beta for the next PS4 firmware. PS5 just got VRR and “folders”, hopefully PS4 got something good…

• While using the web browser, you can now select between two types of Zoom functions:
    • “Zoom” lets you increase the size of the elements on the page while adjusting their layout so everything fits without having to scroll left and right.
    • “Magnify” increases the size of everything on the page without layout adjustments.
      • The maximum zoom/magnification rate is now 500%.

Here’s a code if anyone is jonesing for that sweet sweet zoom action 6R29-8PNX-K4T4. It can be used by 5 people apparently.

2 Likes

I’m not really interested, but it’s cool of you to share!

1 Like

Anyone got an extra PS5 NA beta codes? I usually always get them in my email but I guess I didn’t make the cut this time.

Just purchased Sword and Fairy: Together Forever which released today. Will download/install on Saturday and then start playing Sunday. Looking forward to playing in a few days!! Damn work!!! lol

1 Like

Finally beat TLOU2 and the last 1/3 of the game did not need to exist. It felt like it was only there for padding. I also thought the story in TLOU1 was much better than the story in TLOU2. Even with the guest appearance of ET, I didn’t think the ending was satisfying at all.

Thankfully the gameplay is nicely improved from the first game and graphically it’s still one of the most amazing games I’ve seen. Don’t think I’ll replay this one multiple times like I did the first, but still think it’s worth a play through for fans of the series.

10 Likes

I agree, the end of the TLOU2 just felt dragged out. Overall I just found it too slow and depressing.

The first game was so much better IMO.

3 Likes

Its on ps4 as well but i might wait for series x release. 40 bucks way too high

Yeah, I had the option to download the PS4 or PS5 version. Obviously, went with PS5 since my PS4 Pro is long gone. lol. Haven’t played it yet. Will be playing Xuan Yuan Sword VII on Xbox Series X via BC as I got it yesterday and since it’s the older game, prefer to play that one first.

But once im done, I will play Sword and Fairy. $40 isn’t a big deal for me. First, I eliminated TLOUR from my list and second, since there’s a disc version for Steel Rising, I save credit there as well so I figured for $40, im really interested in playing it and once Sword VII is done, I’ll start Sword and Fairy. Also, if I was to go with the disc version for Sword and Fairy next year, it would cost me $60 including tax and shipping plus GameStop wouldn’t take it since it’s not in their data base so I figured, what the hell, I’ll just buy it for $40.

As for Xbox, they said it months ago but people keep asking on Twitter and they haven’t responded back. They are having an AMA on Reddit tonight at 8pm EST so im sure someone will ask about the Xbox version. So we’ll see.

Any rumors lately on the plans for Sony to do some sort of Showcase? They gotta start talking 2023 soon.

1 Like