PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

This literally applies to any game that is in development.

There is no need to try to read a double bottom.

1 Like

Everyone hopes it won’t be a bugfest like H:FW is.

1 Like

Its not an open world game so no reason to.

I wont be playing it until next year when i get a ps5 anyway. So not bothered.

Sure, am just saying that the game can be delayed again as other games as well in development, that’s all.

My guess would be because Sony isn’t 100% certain that GOWR releases this year. I’m staying with March 2023 since it’s been my prediction since 2020 reveal.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me that they will announce it after Xbox showcase. Let’s face it. They do play petty game.

1 Like

Uh when exactly are they supposed to announce it…?

Of course it’ll come after the XBox Showcase lol…

:rofl:

3 Likes

I mean right after.

Just fired up my PS4 and downloaded Wild ARMs. Pretty cool!

Is there a complete list anywhere of the classics available in NA?

The original PS pixel art (with 3d combat), a remake, or one of the sequels?

I thoroughly enjoyed 1 and 2! Never played the rest. Playstation and I had a falling out over my new relationship with Xbox. :grin:

Thought I saw that the US games are NTSC or 60 Hz or whatever people were worried they wouldn’t be. Sucks to be European I guess?

The original! The only ones I’ve played are 1, 2, and 5. I owned all of the others once upon a time but sold them when I got rid of most of my PS2 collection.

Very nice! I would look into the Playstation PLUS stuff if I could play it on a gaming laptop, but Xbox has been keeping me too busy. Their show yesterday shows it’s not letting up. Only so many hours in a day.

1 Like

Hoping for a November release for GOWR but I wouldn’t be shocked to see a delay to 2023.

4 Likes