PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

I wasn’t necessarily buying the God of War Ragnarok delay to 2023 rumors before today, but it seems a little odd that Sony wouldn’t have just put out a release date trailer for hype at Geoff’s show. I was fully expecting that to happen today, so maybe there is something to the rumors after all.

After the stuff suggesting it might be delayed Jason Schreier has posted that he has 3 different sources stating it’s still currently targeting 2022, anything can still happen but I’d lean towards expecting it this year.

1 Like

600? This isn’t Nintendo. Game will drop price after Day 60. Will be put on PS Plus Premium within a few months.

Until it’s not and he melts into the background furiously blocking anyone who mentions it :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

And ABK voting session will be the downfall for Microsoft acquisition. But really, we’ll see what’s going to happen. They will need it to be this year to keep investors and consumers happy. One have said that the first trailer stating coming 2021 was one way to force people to buy PS5 asap. That’s not a bad assumption and it wouldn’t surprise me this is similar.

From other Era…Schreier/Bloomberg reporting Ragnarok is coming out in November…

Oh man, if they do 11/11/22….lol….

Either way, just happy it’s coming this year, never lost faith. Can’t wait!

He also said…“Video game development is turbulent and the game could very well slip again”

Hoping it release in November, but there’s a real chance it could be delayed again.

Sure anything can happen but all these delay to 2023 rumors have been manifested from nothing TBH…

I mean he was confident enough with his sources to write the article so here’s to hoping!

1 Like

And Todd Howard was confident enough to put a 11.11.22 on Starfield.

1 Like

Almost felt like Jason is taking on Xbox in a hidden way. Anyway, well, I do hope it meets its deadline.

True, crossing my fingers that it won’t be delayed again.

1 Like

Y’all need to let this go lol…guy is just talking about the release date to a PlayStation game, come on.

I’m not exactly JS’ biggest fan but sheesh…

1 Like

I mean….fair point lol.

Sorry. Just had to deal with media and fans to bash on Xbox, so it’s kind of like going reverse. I’ll say this though, he sure went up and save the day for PS exclusive real fast, but Xbox, goodbye. But it’s just coincidence.

1 Like

He gave himself enough room for maneuver as he mentioned that development is turbulent. He can always come back later and say that “it was next Cyberpunk” or whatever :joy:

Good shit . The article also says that they are going to announce the release date later this month . Probably a GOWR focused SOP .

Good news for GOW fans. I wonder why Sony opted not to reveal the release date at Summer Games Fest. God of War and The Last of Us would have been quite a 1-2 punch.

1 Like

Or would have at least spiced up those last 15 dreadful minutes.

They’ll probably confirm the release date at the end of the xbox showcase, most likely with the date that Starfield was due to launch on!