PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

Tom Henderson doubling down on TLOU remake coming out this year.

This might be very good for Playstation

• Horizon
  • Gran Turismo
  • Ghostwire
  • TLOU Remake
  • Forspoken
  • GoW Ragnarok (?)
  • FF16 (?)

What did I forget?

good shit . Really excited for GOW . Been almost a decade since I played TLOU 1 so Ill probably buy the remake too .

Thats a lot of games…but the shortages isn’t going to magically help them outsell xbox by a huge amount.

Now imagine if half of those were day 1 PS+ sub for the highest tier…

Even if I don’t get another Sony exclusive this year, HFW alone surpasses what I had in 2015 for PS4. In general, that’s a great exclusive lineup. Not expecting FF16 though.

Definitely hyped for God of War Ragnarok and TLOU Remake!! Forspoken is meh while FFXVI is 50/50. I like the setting/time period and that it will be M rated but it’s still FF. lol

I think Sonys live service strategy will pay off extremely well for them. Maybe even better than MS strategy.

Sony is in a position to offer new online experiences with no baggage. Their LOU MP game is being spun off as it’s own game and rumors are it will be like Tarkov. It will probably be really successful.

MS on the other hand is struggling in the live service department with their main two service games being a disappointment to fans. Both Halo and Gears In My Opinion, will not grow any further in terms of new fans and players. The game can’t change without fans complaint it’s too different. This sentiment will carry on even to the Battle Royale. Overwatch has this problem as well. Look at the OW sub Reddit. People are saying the changes in OW2 are too extreme, meanwhile everyone else says the game hasn’t changed enough.

MS games just can’t change enough to attract new audiences.

Sony right now has a ton of new talent all aimed at releasing new online services of which non have previous baggage.

They’ll do very well if they don’t get to greedy with their micro trans.

You act like Microsoft isn’t making any new live service games.

9 Likes

Sea of Thieves ?

5 Likes

And also Minecraft.

6 Likes

What rubbish.

5 Likes

Microsoft has many more GaaS games than Sony and unlike Sony that was relying on third parties for their GaaS, their whole community is based around single player gaming rather than multiplayer.

Hold on…name a current successful GAAS from sony and then tell me how those GAAS are supposed to / will counter minecraft, COD and ones of the master of the genre: Blizzard.

7 Likes

MS struggling with live service games :rofl:

Worst take ever

Sony is only catching up here to MS

The most played games on PS4/PS5:

I’m sure they might have a hit here or there but I can’t see any surpassing COD, Minecraft or the other titles such as Apex, GTA, Fortnite & Rocket League etc.

1 Like

All of your post was destroyed by your last sentence…and the existence Of gran turismo 7.

Sony are the very definiton of what a greedy company is and ive owned ps systems for over 20 years now. Their userbase doesnt give a shit about multiplayer games.

3 Likes

This post is a joke, right? If not, then…Lmao

Is it only Syphon Filter that is getting Trophy support added does anyone know? :trophy:

Probably the ones listed. So like the 8 games they got on there.

1 Like

That will be fun to go back and play Ape Escape, Mr. Driller, and Tekken 2 for the trophies. Hopefully and if possible this gets Xbox to add Achievement support for OG backwards compatible titles. :pray:

2 Likes

Destiny 2….