PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

For third partners, is that all the selection of games for now ?

1 Like

I believe so

Ubisoft+ Classics is part of PS+ Extra and Premium.

Wow i remember PS Now used to have way more 3rd party games then that why so few

Ubisoft+ is definitely coming to gamepass now they will announce it June 12th as part of the Xbox showcase

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong but if it works like PS + did, once you download those games they don’t disappear like Gamepass/PS Now games do.

They’re yours in perpetuity as long as your subscription is active.

The most important part of that blog post:

Also, players who have previously purchased the digital version of games from the original PlayStation and PSP generation will not have to make a separate purchase or sign up to PlayStation Plus to play these titles on PS4 or PS5. When these titles are released for PS4 and PS5, players can head to PlayStation Store and download a version for the consoles at no extra cost if they already own the digital version of the title. Some of the titles will also be available for individual purchase

3 Likes

Ehh make no difference to me once i beat the game there no point in keeping it install anyways lol

That’s cool, I’m just explaining why it may not be the same as PS Now.

Its a solid list, but I already own almost all of the biggest hitters. So I am unlikely to convert my sub.

1 Like

It’s worth noting Ubisoft+ Classics is a specifically curated range of Ubisoft titles and doesn’t seem to be the entire vault selection, they detail it more on the Ubisoft website. Seems like a solid addition to the service all the same, hopefully Xbox can get similar.

1 Like

The Ubisoft+ Classics catalogue for PlayStation Plus will launch with 27 titles and will grow to 50 by the end of 2022 – check out the full list of Day 1 games below:

• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
  • For Honor
  • The Crew 2
  • Child of Light
  • Eagle Flight
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Far Cry 3 Remaster
  • Far Cry 4
  • Legendary Fishing
  • Risk: Urban Assault
  • South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Space Junkies
  • Star Trek: Bridge Crew
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas
  • STEEP
  • The Crew
  • The Division
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Transference
  • Trials Fusion
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon Game
  • Trials Rising
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Watch Dogs
  • Werewolves Within
  • ZOMBI
2 Likes

Unsure if its me, but the list kind of seems weak to pay the extra money for. However I think real value is getting the middle tier, but I don’t think in my situation is worth it to break the years of PS+ i stacked

1 Like

For me, I already own most of the best stuff on the list due to most of it being older content. There isn’t a lot to offer someone who has been in the PS ecosystem for a long time (or a multiplatform user like myself). I can see the appeal for newer customers though.

1 Like

LOL until they have day 1 1st party game on there it will never be better

2 Likes

Does seem like Sony has got the memo regarding services. Now we’ll have to see if they can keep this up.

Won’t be shocked with outlets saying these exact statements, but I think they need to at least have indie launches like gamepass, and PS exclusives on services in 6-12 months from launch

1 Like

Oh hell yes!! Exactly what I was hoping for!

2 Likes

Wait, I found the actual list of PS1/PSP games on Resetera and… there’s barely any. Super disappointing. Even the PS3 streaming list is really paltry. Aside from the disappointing retro selection though, overall it looks like a really solid list of games.