PlayStation 5 |OT| This SSD has no limits

Wait a minute, I’m not liking the wording of that tweet. Is this going to be the same demo that Geoff Kieghly did in which there was no UI reveal?

1 Like

Obviously have no clue if the accusations are true or not regarding Ember Lab but nevertheless, I will be buying Kena when it eventually releases on Xbox Series X. Looks way too good to pass up.

I am sure there will be plenty of folks on forums saying who needs 4K. How it has changed from 2013.

2 Likes

All is dynamic on the PS5, dynamic frequencies, dynamic 4k, dynamic framerate soon we’ll get dynamic RT.

At least one thing is stable…Only the games price is fixed.

:valle:

3 Likes

The guy himself is posting on the other site right now.

So why isn’t DF having their hands on a console yet? All it seems is Japanese YouTubers will have their hands on but only showcasing Astro Play Room which Geoff already did

fucking hell, it’s always these cute-sy looking things having the most fucked up things going on in the back. Who the hell to even trust in this case? Was looking forward to the game so much, this just blots out that excitement tbh. Surprisingly no one is covering this and no outrage on twitter? I’d just liked several posts of theirs today and they’re going about chill and wholesome liking and commenting about how the game is coming along great and they’re excited, like what?

1 Like

Hahahaha. Sad but true.

1 Like

PS5 UI Startup Leak (Video)

Imagine dropping 100 bucks just for that.

LOL

1 Like

Great, but that video is edited, cold boot takes about 20 seconds.

1 Like

I’m amazed of how hard it is to know what the PS5 UI looks like

1 Like

The UI here is not official of course.

@Dom

The SSD is so fast you can’t see the PS5 LOL

Anyone here able to do a gif comparison of the rift in Ratchet and the rift in fortnite? They don’t look too dissimilar to me, and it really doesn’t seem to show the SSD power at all over a hdd.

PS5 has 664 GB usable storage

Why they always take pic from the same angle? They are afraid people saying it is huge? We already know that

2 Likes

Definitely, it seems the PS5 previews are going to be 100% controlled environment.

2 Likes

You know how the PS SSD has a weird storage size so that it can reach those crazy speeds?

What does that mean for SSD expansions, will they have to be a non standard storage size too?

Do we know if it has an expansion bay or straight up replacement for the included ssd? I don’t think this has ever been clarified.