Phil Spencer to receive lifetime achievement award

3 Likes

Don't say that

Thankfully, he responded.

https://twitter.com/xboxp3/status/1489386705668894720?s=21

12 Likes

He deserves it for LITERALLY saving Xbox but also CHANGING the cultural view of Xbox within Microsoft(warchest). Yes… Phil deserve every reward. Phil Spencer needs to be a topic for business/marketing majors on how to save a brand.

1 Like

He won’t retired for a while. He’s just getting warmed up.

But thanks for the response.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Was just being funny. (Or attempting to):joy:

2 Likes

Congrats Phil!

I see some people forgetting that PS has been at Microsoft since he was an intern, a true “work your way up the ladder” story. Definitely worthy of a lifetime achievement award, not just for Xbox.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the achievement.

I’m getting a little long in the tooth now in gaming terms, turning 40. Look back pleasantly at the OG Xbox and 360 era and I know my kids will grow up now in a similar era, where their hobby will be an enjoyment, new experiences and that yous are dedicated to enhancing the future of gaming.

That’s all on you and the massive team you now have behind you.

Cheers for the happy memories and the friendships on the other side of the pond, that I have gained.

3 Likes

Phil is the only person on this entire forum who can get 125+ likes from one post. :phil_lmao:

9 Likes

I reckon I could give it a fair shake

3 Likes

1 Like

and you are the main one for getting banned 125 days with one

6 Likes

Got something you want to post in the acquisition thread to test that theory @Shpeshal_Nick ?

2 Likes

spends all his time nowhere close to forums, doing actual important work

comes to forum once in a while

drops a message

gets all the likes, more than any active forum member does

leaves while the replies keep pouring in

10 Likes

Man I’m wondering if he see/read acquisition thread because the amount of shitshow we post there…

:skull: :skull:

1 Like

probably lol

1 Like

oh?

I bet he was laughing and thought to himself, “I’m about to blow brains out tomorrow morning.”

3 Likes

Congratulations, Mr. Phil Spencer. The great rise you made for Xbox was historic and will not be forgotten by everyone. I hope that a special tune will be put into you when you receive the award like this :joy::+1:t3: #ChadSpencer

9 Likes

Welcome to forum first of all and that video will never not be funny lol.

5 Likes

thank you hassan :laughing::pray:t2:

1 Like