Phil Spencer to receive lifetime achievement award

Congratulations to the man who saved the brand and has had dramatic influence on the business direction of Xbox’s competitors…

40 Likes

FCXA2DQVIAgP2gG

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/mrpyo1/status/1489284806877880322?t=P8Bo7odknkNZZfLLYUF_EA&s=19

This has some legitimacy because God Todd is presenting it… lmao

6 Likes

I hope Xbox has some sort of show in person soon, like E3 of old. Phil deserves his 10 minute standing ovation for saving Xbox.

9 Likes

Really well deserved. Phil saved Xbox and he had have a really Great impact on the gaming universe. My thanks to give me the chance to play all of Xbox games on PC and forcing PS to do the same.

Jim Ryan said about Bungies’s acquisition: we are becoming Multiplatform. So i’m going to see day One releases Console/PC also for PS and this Is fantastic. Thank you Phil.

2 Likes

Lmfao I didnt see that Todd is presenting the award . :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao:

Congrats

Thank you for everything you’ve done for Xbox.

8 Likes
14 Likes

It works on that regard but not the same as PlayStation Award awarded Ratchet as GOTY.

This will trigger some, but when you start as an intern and get this high up you’ve achieved a whole lot.

17 Likes

Congratulations. The man pulled a comeback story.

1 Like

Congratulations. It’s amazing what Team Xbox did the past few years.

1 Like

When you turn a brand around from being a joke and being almost shuttered, into a brand that manage to get funding to spend like 90B in 3 years that’s kinda big haha. I don’t think we really appreciate the big swing that was, Xbox was almost shut down because the board thought it was a waste of money and time and just a few years later they spend half of their cash reserves on the brand.

7 Likes

Absolutely deserved.

https://youtu.be/AYil9yd0Dmw

But will there be an NFT for this???

Phil Spencer is an absolute legend and one of the greats in gaming. He’s built an incredible legacy and continues to move Xbox forward beyond our expectations. Props to the teams behind him as well.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. The connection to the community has been such an important part of my journey in this role. The feedback and input I get from all of you are so critical. Thanks to all of you for being part of Xbox.

162 Likes

Congrats!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: you :hugs:

4 Likes

In all seriousness, congratulations Phil! You’ve contributed so much already, but we’ll always be looking forward to what you’re going to do next.

12 Likes