Phil Spencer to receive lifetime achievement award

Huge congrats Phil. Very well deserved.

4 Likes

A big reason why I made Xbox my primary platform. Congratulations, it’s well deserved.

3 Likes

Congratulations and thank you to you and the team for making Xbox awesome! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Congratulations Phil!!!

Thank you for an amazing set of current generation consoles (I own the Xbox Series X), Game Pass and putting your heart and soul into making the Xbox eco-system as great as it is and making me personally the most excited for Xbox that I have been since the Xbox 360 days. Thanks Phil!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well deserved. I don’t think anyone in the industry has put in the same effort and effected change in something so big as Uncle Phil.

Sometimes he comes across as too nice, like he couldn’t be as good a guy as he seems to be. But apparently he is really a top guy. Heard Rand saying that Phil has helped him over the years when he was struggling, which is legit crazy to think that the head of Xbox would chat to one of the community members like that.

1 Like

Congratulations, Phil! You made me love Xbox again and it’s now my console of choice this generation. Looking forward to more years of success and great games!

2 Likes

It’s a day and night difference from Xbox since Phil Spencer became head of Xbox.

3 Likes

Congratulations Phil, it is well deserved. Thank you for returning Xbox to the glory days. Xbox continued my passion for gaming after SEGA’s sad exit from the console space.

PS: Please work with SEGA to revive their IP :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats, Phil! Well deserved, the gaming industry is better today and the future is bright because of you.

5 Likes

Well deserved. Congrats Phil!

3 Likes

Congratulations Mr Spencer and thank you for everything.

4 Likes

Congrats to you, Phil and your team. You all did an incredible job and absolutely deserve it. Keep up the good work :+1:t6:

2 Likes

Phil’s phone going berserk on this post if hes got notifications on. Seriously though, absolute legand of the industry and also seems like one of the nicest and most humble as well. Deserves everything coming his way.

2 Likes

Congratulations! You and team Xbox have done the impossible and brought Xbox to the table within Microsoft and brought so much change to this industry. Cheers!

2 Likes

Congratulations! Big fan as someone who has been gaming since before the 2600. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for everything you do Phil, you and the team are a true beacon of inspiration. Not just as a gamer, but as a professional who cares about the things he sells. You won’t know this, but you’ve responded to me once or twice on Xbox and it always made me so giddy!

Best wishes and congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats! Not only did you right the Xbox ship, you advanced it far beyond what most thought was possible.

3 Likes

Thank you for all you and the team have done to turn this brand around for the better. Looking forward to the future of Xbox.

4 Likes

Congrats, Phil. Maybe it’s a bit weird to be ‘loyal’ to a brand for 20 years but since I’m already far down that road I’m glad it’s now a brand I can be proud to support on most fronts. Keep at it. The community is behind you and your team’s new vision.

If you are actually reading replies tho:

VIVA PINATA

3 Likes

Huge congrats!

All of you and your team’s hard work is starting to pay off, and it’s painting a great future for Xbox and gaming in general.

Entirely deserved award.

3 Likes