Phil Spencer to receive lifetime achievement award

You’re a great man both in business and in general. I wish you all the best. Keep up the great work! We’re with you all the way!

1 Like

Congrats, Phil. If anyone deserves this award, it’s you.

5 Likes

Congratulations, Phil.

The award is well deserved and must feel surreal how you went from an intern at Microsoft to now being CEO of Microsoft Gaming and having a big say in the direction of Microsoft and the overall gaming industry.

5 Likes

Thank you Phil. You are Great.

3 Likes

Why am I always asleep when the good stuff happens?

28 Likes

Because you live in Australia?

7 Likes

Because you live in the Upside Down. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Damn it Jimmy.

1 Like

Congratulations, Phil! Well deserved and looking forward to following your next journey as CEO of Microsoft Gaming. Thanks for staying with the community.

1 Like

It is truly appreciated what he has done to turn around the the state of Xbox and help it become a powerhouse.

Congratulations Phil, you are the man.

1 Like

I have a man crush on Phil Spencer and I’m not afraid to say it.

13 Likes

Whose laughing now!

2 Likes

It’s the trade off for having really nice temperatures in winter

2 Likes

Congratulations Phil! This is such an amazing award to be recognized with in the industry, and it is definitely well deserved. I have been an Xbox fan since the original launch with Halo (stood in line with my brother at midnight), and it has been so much fun to be on the gaming journey with Xbox.

5 Likes

Thank you for making the xbox so great to have.

Here in Brazil gamepass is a blessing, games are so expensive but gamepass make it affordable for us. Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Congrats to the Xboss!! Very well deserved!

5 Likes

And now it is at the core of everything that Xbox is doing. It is kind of insane how things turn out.

2 Likes

Congrats, Phil!

You not only saved Xbox, but made it a force to be reckoned with in the gaming industry. Xbox has historically shifted the way gaming is today and now is shifting how the future will be. And to think, there’s so much more amazing stuff to come!

Japan next, I hope? :grin:

1 Like

Thank you Phil, sincerely, for everything. Well deserved award! :slight_smile: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations Phil, immensely deserved, you’re making gaming as a whole better!

2 Likes

:goat:

6 Likes