Persona 3 Portable, 4 Golden, and 5 Royale Coming to Xbox Consoles, Cloud, and PC

Physical collector’s editions announced for Xbox ($59.99 and $119.99).

7 Likes

the steelbook looks nice

That’s a cool steelbook but I think I just stick with Game Pass.

Doing both.

You jnow whats great about ordering physical on day 1? Not having to worry about shipment delays

5 Likes

Want that Steelbook and I always said I’d double dip for this. Extra month wait doesn’t matter with GP day one chef’s kiss

I’ve finished Vanilla before, so really hyped for Royal

Exactly. I hate amazon and any retailer because where i live i rarely get friday releases on a friday. Gamepass makes it easier to just buy and wheber game comes it doesnt matter i can still be playing

1 Like

So I guess Europe gets the steelbook as well and no bog standard case?

Can’t believe they are charging full price for this, it’s not very usual of Sega. At least this is coming to Game Pass. Although I will still end up getting this physically.

I’m downloading Persona 5 Royal from GP. It’s 25Gb so it seems to be the full download already. I can’t wait to really dig into it next month. Feels great guys. :blush:

Edit : more like 39Gb on Series X.

2 Likes

And it’s 12.5 Gigs on Switch apparently. Curious to know what’s up with that. Blanket PSA to not pre-order until close to release date in case there’s a MS Rewards punchcard.

2 Likes

I think file sizes of the videos and sound quality. And lower res. 720p on switch compared to native 4k on series x

10 Likes

So they’re just going to take my social life away like that eh? That’s fine, I’ll use the snow as an excuse.:joy:

I mean it IS Persona, I’d like to think of it as swapping one social life for another :wink:

2 Likes

Edit: don’t ask me about the cappleborry. Was not there when I searched the gif.:joy:

1 Like

Whatever you say, CappleBorry. I actually have no clue if that’s like a slur or something so never mind lol.

Jack Frost is the best, that is all.

1 Like

This game has more audio voiceowork than most games combined. The bump in size is probably audio files.

1 Like

Persona 4 Golden gets an entirely native version! I can’t believe it. P4G is my favorite game of all time.

I’m tearing up…

7 Likes

I feel you, friend! This would have been completely unthinkable a few years ago. It’s undeniable that Spencer, Bond, and team have done a terrific job reaching out to Japanese developers. I hope there are similar such deals we don’t even know about yet :grin:

1 Like

I wish P5 hit me as hard as P4G, but it might have just been that I experienced them at different times in my life.

1 Like

I had the exact same experience but with P3->P4 instead :sweat_smile: