Persona 3 Portable, 4 Golden, and 5 Royale Coming to Xbox Consoles, Cloud, and PC

A list of all the dlc, didn’t realise so much was released

8 Likes

It’s like 90% cosmetics but I can’t say no to rocking Maya’s stupid heart-boobs suit. Curious to see what the DLC Personas look like. It’s cool that it’s all included, they didn’t have to do that assuming it’s Sega’s decision and not part of the deal MS brokered.

3 Likes

Half of the DLC is from the original release of Persona 5 and was already made free in a bundle for Persona 5 Royal, the other half came out alongside Persona 5 Royal, so it’s pretty nice that it’s included. As pointed out by Spiderlink there’s nothing really major in this, it’s more stuff that franchise fans would appreciate like outfits/persona from prior games.

1 Like

The DLC personas are OP. If someone has problems, just use them. Just Izanagi alone can carry you through the game.

2 Likes

Yeah they went EA level with the dlc shit. Was annoying and i only bought p4 dlc.

Thats a lot to give away

Doubt its on gamepass or will it be? Makes sense to charge for gp version

Yeah it breaks it. Dont use them unless youve played it and want to speed run.

Ooo, speedrun you say?

In all honesty though, the game is long but I don’t think I died once for the first 3/4’s of the game. I don’t think it would be fun to make it even easier

1 Like

IT does have an Easy mode though lol

Now aI’m doubting myself on what difficulty I chose lol

Looks like no physical

Edit: My mistake, didn’t see the asterisks

2 Likes

I wonder what performance it will have. If it does not have cloud controls and if its performance is good I will probably go with Switch version simply because I want to play on a handheld.

I wonder how many people still believe that Persona 6 will be PS exclusive somehow :joy:

I don’t think it will be cloud, they’re normally up front with that. I expect the resolution and frame rate not to be the best though. I don’t think 3 or 4 will have any problems though.

No, I mean xCloud controls. I know that P5R won’t be cloud version.

Oh sorry I though you meant cloud version on switch.

I think it will or will get them a few months after release. Its seems like to me that Xbox have made it as simple as they can to add cloud controls now. Played with Xcloud quite a bit over the weekend and the controls are so much better than what they were a year ago.

Looking at that photo, P5R is physical on all platforms except PC of course. P4G and P3P are digital only for all platforms.

2 Likes

wheres PS5 versions for 4 and 3?

Yeah, apparently only PS4 versions for these 2 games. It seems fair. I hope I could trade some SSD space for External HDD on my Xbox too.

I’m doubting Series X versions of them too though. Unless theyre enhanced in someway maybe 60FPS? But even base xbox one could run that game at 60FPS its a friggin Vita game.

Oh and Physical version confirmed is amazing

DAY ONE! please please please do a LE. I feel like Bog standard versions won’t sell as well. Peopel will go the extra mile if they do Steelbooks.

Person 25th Anniversary mini concert to keep you entertained at work or in the car or in the shower or wherever you like to listen to your Persona 25th anniversary Mini concerts

1 Like

New trailer. Says pre order now but nowhere to be found yet.