Persona 3 Portable, 4 Golden, and 5 Royale Coming to Xbox Consoles, Cloud, and PC

Im pretty sure hes tried to get other games too. And failed not for lack of trying but stubbornness of companies like SE and Falcom/Nisa.

Fair play to phil for this.

3 Likes

That would be hilarious. Cloud versions only lol.

2 Likes

Just realized this will be my fifth sixth time buying Persona 4, all told.

And it’s definitely the version I’ll keep coming back to in the future, if only because my saves will actually survive this time.

3 Likes

I lost my clearfile years ago due to Sony’s shoddy Vita memorycards constantly shitting the bed.

Vita memory cards, PS2 memory cards, I assume all my PS+ save files are long gone since I don’t think they retain them? Steam would have worked, but I don’t like playing on PC :smiley:

Sorry, didn’t see your message fast enough. Failwood did a great job explaining the difference. There are perfectly good reasons to prefer either one over the other, I’m just being a snob because I hate The Answer so much :wink:

1 Like

Watching some reactions. People are so happy that Persona is coming to Xbox after all these years :laughing:

11 Likes

Yeah, the last four announcements basically made the show for a lot of people. Kind of insane.

6 Likes

Persona 4 golden is awesome. So glad i will be able to play it on a frame rate better than 15fps at best (my laptop is bad)

7 Likes

Assuming it’s better than the Yakuza 3 port…… that thing chugged. Lmao

2 Likes

Will be my first time playing it. Bought it on Steam when it first came out but thought it would probably came to xbox soon after so I decided to wait…oh boy did I wait…

1 Like

Remember reading RGG studios saying that the game holds up and didn’t need the Kwami treatment, oh how I laughed

1 Like

My laptop is rather decent. P4G runs like molasses on it though, that game is badly optimized on pc.

1 Like

So P5R is gonna be XSX enahnced surely? 4k60FPS would be absolutely fucking wild. P5 is an incredibly well designed stylish game…from the menus to character animations and just the level of cool shit going on the screen. 60FPS would be insane.

I seriously cannot WAIT!!. My most anticipated GOTY now. And with Starfield delayed from November…its pretty much going to be the only xbox game I play until xmas probably. Go no interest in Hogwarts at launch. I might pick that up when its cheaper.

5 Likes

No kidding…

https://twitter.com/jezcorden/status/1536397483785453568?s=21&t=ozrv1MW5QGRhcHLXdKdieg

4 Likes

I mean the sony fanbase shouldn’t surprise anyone. there’s hardcore fans like this. which is even more sweeter we get the series.

I can finally post this pic from Deviantart from a year ago and not dream

6 Likes

:rofl:

Bunch of experts on Japanese culture out there.

6 Likes

For most this is a big deal sense I almost only play gamepass titles

1 Like

Yep

There’s more than enough games on GP that I havn’t bought a game since the program started

1 Like

Game Pass is a great way to reintroduce Atlus to old fans, let alone newcomers.

1 Like

Shpeshal Nick on ColtEastwood’s XBNC podcast today mentioned the fact that Atlus is

• not a big company; and
  • not that organised.

GOC

1 Like