Persona 3 Portable, 4 Golden, and 5 Royale Coming to Xbox Consoles, Cloud, and PC

Yeah i cheesed it. Fuck that fight.

3 Likes

New playthrough, New name!

5 Likes

Love the game? Well then, grab this today!

I wonder what people do with stuff like this

2 Likes

Same. Really not into collector editions. So much useless tat.

Worth a fortune later.

For some reason, I thought P3P and P4G were coming out tomorrow instead of next week, had the whole weekend cleared and everything.

orz

Any word on whether these games will be in 4k on XSX? I checked on the Xbox app and the Dane doesn’t have any tags for 4K or Ultra HD whereas Persona 5 royal did.

If there’s no graphical enhancements for XSX, I’ll probably just grab them on Switch for portability.

Im playing on xcloud for that. There will be 60fps and 4k for p4. Not sure on p3

We got an update on this

The PS4 version is lacking even with its PS4 Pro support when played on PS5 through backward compatibility. The lack of a PS5 native release makes matters worse considering Persona 5 Royal got one. Right now, the best console version of Persona 4 Golden is easily the Xbox Series X version with its much higher resolution and 120hz support. When played on my 1440p monitor, the PS4 version on PS5 is not amazing. The Xbox Series X version is crisp and runs flawlessly with Quick Resume support. This was really useful as I kept swapping between Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden to compare things across platforms. The PS4 version isn’t bad on its own, but it is lacking compared to the Xbox Series X version.

P4G supports 4K and 120fps on Xbox Series X!

10 Likes

Damn Atlus. You became best friends too fast.

1 Like

Straight from the squirrel’s mouth.

2 Likes

Lmao. This would have been funnier if it was p5 but nonetheless. Watch the fanboys bitch and atlus release a patch.

1 Like

People jumping to moneyhat reasons for this being better over the ps5

To me it’s just a case of MS paying them to take advantage of series hardware and Atlus couldn’t be bothered to do the same for PS, like if MS didn’t have this big GP deal and marketing, do people believe Atlus would even offer 120fps for either Series or PS5?

Because I sure don’t but hey maybe MS did pay them to have exclusive next gen features, would be a strange deal though

IMO it’s either MS threw a couple extra bucks to get a next gen enhanced port, or even personally assisted with the ports themselves.

But I sincerely doubt they paid to block 4K120 of a Vita game on PS5 :rofl:.

1 Like

Atlus had nothing to do with any of these ports. If it was up to them this series would be stuck on PS. This is all on Sega. Atlus simply promote the games since its their IP.

My guess is due to development of a pc port it was easier to get a native series x version and thats the main xbox platforms. With ps they just ported to ps4 and ignored ps5.

Not sure why ms would have a deal for p4 snd not for p5. Iike is said. People will bitch and patch will come out. The fanboys wont let atlus get away with it even though they probably dont care or even know about this.

Those seem more likely than moneyhatting next gen versions for these old ass games

People also ignoring how this has happened with a bunch of games already, hell I think one of the recent CoD games was 120fps before PS and that was a game with Sony marketing ffs lol

Even the owner of Gematsu is on the “MS paid to block PS5 ports for a few months!” train and that is incredibly disappointing :face_with_head_bandage:

7 Likes

If they did. Who gives a shit. They can still play p4g on ps5.

I cant play octopath or ff6 on my xbox can i… Im gonna have fun roasting fanboys on twitter who are crying about this.

3 Likes

It’s like these people don’t want Microsoft to have marketing for games. How many times for a Sony marketed game we have to wait until we know it’s coming to Xbox