PC Gaming |OT1| Game Pass PC, Steam, Epic etc. - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

And disappeared from New and Trending once again.

1 Like

and back.

lol

1 Like

Excited and curious. Competition is good.

1 Like

Yeah mate

DF foundry videos will become exciting again

Hardware comparison will become exciting again

1 Like
2 Likes

The Diwali gifts keep coming

2 Likes

This must be the biggest get for GP PC so far.

1 Like

Sadly I donā€™t have enough room anymore so I got rid of my gaming pc, switch and Series X.

Tomorrow Iā€™m getting my new laptop that will pretty much be my only gaming hardware.

I am more than happy to stay here and follow all Xbox news and fans Not a lot will change for me. Are there any more ā€œconsole-lessā€ people here?

2 Likes

Some of us have PC as a primary gaming medium, so you are not alone there.

What laptop are you buying?

1 Like

A Lenovo Legion 5 pro. With Ryzen 7 5800H and a 3070.

I know I could have waited for black Friday but I will be abroad for 2 weeks during black Friday and with the electronics market situation I would rather get it now. Also because of Forza of course :blush:

https://www.windowscentral.com/lenovo-legion-5-pro-review?amp

https://youtu.be/R7u-Us_Ywuc

I think a laptop like that should be good enough to keep me going for the generation. If I fancy playing on a TV I know that 1440p looks fine on 4k

3 Likes

Me! :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

wtf lol, thatā€™ll easily last you the entire gen yeah

3 Likes

Good decision, though, to go for it now. Although a gaming laptop means that it will be a power hog.

2 Likes

Being a gamepass user this will be the first time in which I donā€™t need to install stream straight away. With Forza, Flight Simulator and AOE ready to play.

1 Like

You mean Steam?

Steamworld Dig 2 available for FREE on Steam, now.

Go, grab it now.

2 Likes
1 Like

A question for pc gurus here: do you know why MS isnā€™t supporting DLSS at all within their games? Also RT is still not that much supported (ForzaVista only in FH5, post launch who knows when in Halo, nothin for Gears, a classic benchmark game). Engine limitations? Design choiches? If even ancient games like old GTAs can have DLSS, Iā€™d reckon itā€™s a choiche.

I donā€™t even ask about newer techs like Mesh Shaders, itā€™s too early.