PC Gaming |OT1| Game Pass PC, Steam, Epic etc. - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

Correct.

A lot of it is just popular perception, and Nvidia needs to get that back from Apple.

If you’re thinking of buying a laptop workstation because you do a lot of heavy production tasks on the go (editing high-res video, CG rendering, etc), then I think an M1 Macbook might as well be a no brainer. But if you care more about gaming and are more of a desktop workstation person, then Windows+Nvidia is the way to go, hands down.

1 Like

@Ruthwik_Rao

What’s going on with your profile? lol

But purple Cortana is cool.

1 Like

wait did something happen outside the profile pic change? lol

I’m currently playing through Rise of the Tomb Raider on steam. Having a blast, imagine if Tomb Raider became an icon for Xbox?

3 Likes

meant profile pic

1 Like

4 Likes

Age of Empires 4 - out today.

2 Likes

Three xbox game studios in top 10 steam

And PlayStation PC

Great day for PC players

2 Likes

weird asf, now it’s not even in the list wtf??? lol

Games are selling fast on Steam rn, and it’s anybody’s chance to take over in such short period, it’s good to see.

1 Like

just look at the variety too, it’s good to see - shooters, racers, management sims, card games, action adventure, roguelike, sports, MMOs, like daaamn. Inscryption seems to hitting off rather well as an indie rn, then again Devolver rarely misses with what they publish.

1 Like

Back to the top of Popular Upcoming on Steam.

Not sure whether there is an intern operating Steam’s lists today.

Disappearance completely from Top Sellers is mysterious to say the least.

1 Like

yeah but at least it takes up the most important space on the landing page so that’s good.

1 Like

The EGS page looks undernourished. There is nothing there!

Yeeaah. For one, the launcher runs on Unreal Engine for some weird ass reason, feels like running through molasses while navigating. I don’t wanna complain tho, hope they keep improving it, at least the download speeds have parity and goddamn I love having gotten over 200 grade A quality games both indie and AAA for zilch rupees.

But yeah, if I had to choose a word, it feels sooo… “unceremonious” lol. There’s no community discussions, user reviews, (although those have their own issues on steam too lol), fan content, mods, etc giving it that life.

@Ruthwik_Rao Now its gone from Popular Upcoming too on Steam.

wtf is happening there.

I think it’s finally arrived? lol idk. Weird shit

The weirdness could just be that the game is live now and getting shuffled around the lists.

Not sure why its a 10am(my time) launch time instead of the usual 11 pm or midnight

My intern theory might be correct, I think.

On top of New and Trending, and Top Sellers

LOL