Overwatch |OT| Welcome to Gold Hell!

120 feels so responsive. I love it.

3 Likes

Will need to try that mode later. Which heroes you play mostly?

I have my copy, and installed it but too scared to start it up in case I end up down a Overwatch hole, as well as a Like a Dragon hole and a Division 2 hole.

1 Like

I am so happy it finally got a Series X Enhancement

2 Likes

2 Likes

DonCabesa - Overbuff - Overwatch Statistics always stuck healing or tanking :sob:

2 Likes

Whoah! Impressive ;).

1 Like

wow!

I wanna be carried by Don now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really love 120 FPS in this game, I can’t go back to 60. When I did that, I felt like the game wasn’t smooth anymore :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s see for how long I will be plat :crying_cat_face:.

So, one match win, then lose, on repeat. Some diamond players popping in and they are not that good? Every time I’m playing in Platinum it’s crazy how many players play super safe! Lots of Bastions, Pharas, Junkrats and Symmetras. They are still in 2016 lol. Reinheards just charge without any healing, dying easily.

2 Likes

4 days till OWL!

Give me Overwatch 2 Already. Need it NOW. Its been soo long since we got any heroes and the meta is the same for a long time.

P.S: Still playing the game a lot and still stuck in gold and infact dropped to low gold

1 Like

A sad day, Jeff kaplan is leaving Blizzard, with Aaron Keller stepping up as game director :

1 Like

Wow! This really sucks…

1 Like

I don’t have the words. Jeff was really great. I’m hoping he finfs exactly what he is looking for.

Yeah, I hope so. But really strange move.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s strange, I had the impression he was motivated still.

I really do hope the game is mostly complete. I think he laid solid foundation for what the game should look like and be supported and as long as they dont mess up they will do fine without Jeff.

I really miss the Overwatch golden age. Really hoping Overwatch 2 does well and picks up when it’s out

1 Like