Overwatch |OT| Welcome to Gold Hell!

Yep, I didnt even bother looking at the video til we talked about it earlier, now Im redownloading the game to have a play. Its a shame I only have it on PS4 though So I couldnt play with anyone here.

And Zarya main here! :slight_smile:

Overwatch Overwatchleague GIF by Dallas Fuel

2 Likes

They need to enable console crossplay at this point. It will help with the player pool.

Zarya is tricky, requires good tracking skills and calculated use of the abilities. I respect anyone who plays her with success!

YES.

PvE = full crossplay with all versions.

PvP = Xbox and PS crossplay. Maybe Switch, but I worry about the gyro controls.

This is desperately need.

1 Like

Exactly. Since OW2 is year+ away, and OW1 without new heroes and maps, this is at least something they can do.

Jeff Kaplan in his IGN interview the other day said it’s something they’re very intrigued by and looking at, but made no promises.

1 Like

They can borrow a crossplay system from Call of Duty, it works there without any issues.

1 Like

Yeah crossplay at a minimum, cross progression would be ideal.

I wouldnt say I am an expert Zarya, but I can give out better than I take, She is also quite reliant on a team being bold, since the shield boosts her so much. I havent played for so long though.

:smiley:

1 Like

I just checked, I didnt play as much as I thought, just nearly 40 hours worth. For me and a PvP title though thats a lifetime.

About 10 hours with Zarya, then Lucio, Junkrat and Mercy have about 5 hours each then all the rest not much. 86% Win percentage ist bad with my girl either I guess.

I am easily impressed by my terrible pvp stats :slight_smile:

heroes of the storm flex GIF by Blizzard Entertainment

[edit]

My God, I just looked at how much it would cost to double dip Overwatch on Xbox and its still full price, and only with the Legendary edition? Blimey!

2 Likes

I think you can find codes for less then $10.

So, I have really good games in one of 9 or 10 matches, when people play really good and with understanding. Then again, there are games with people who leave / quit match.

Today I had one of those team mates who changes hero after every death, no single generated ultimate, just complete waste.

I was +2400SR and then fell to 2200 lol.

1 Like

found a physical copy for 15 euro Predrag.

Goodies!!! 20210225_155256

2 Likes

A bit sad we won’t have any new PvE mission in the next event, but after seeing that behind-the-scenes for Overwatch 2 I fully understand.

1 Like

Good shout on Xenoblade :+1:

I love Overwatch and play very often but yeah the Overwatch 2 wait is going to be a long one lol

was only 20 euro at Media markt last week, I would have been stupid not to. Especially not when I start my new job a grade (and 7k) more than I expected :slight_smile:

Would love to play with you too @JAMIE_ODST shout when you are in the mood, I am way to shy to ask :). I am not very good though, except with Zarya.

1 Like

8.14GB update? Anyone has idea what is in the update?

Maybe this ?

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/1369366035644755969

1 Like

Yeah, but 8gb for new skin? Too much :slight_smile: .

Maybe they are preparing the field for the next PvE event, even without new mission.

1 Like

Next-gen Series X/S Patch for Overwatch !

Added “Preferred Mode” graphics option which allows switching between three different presets: “Resolution”, “Balanced”, “Framerate”. These modes adjust video settings to bias towards image quality, resolution, and framerate.

• “Resolution” : This mode prefers higher-resolution output at the cost of some image-quality (Series X: 4K @ 60Hz, Series S: 1440p @ 60Hz)
  • “Balanced” : This mode prefers image-quality at the cost of resolution (Series X: 1440p @ 60Hz, Series S: 1080p @ 60Hz)
  • “Framerate” : This mode prefers higher frame-rate at 120 frames-per-second at the cost of both image-quality and resolution (Series X: 1440p @ 120Hz, Series S: 1080p @ 120Hz)
3 Likes

Oh great! I noticed image was much crispier and game felt even more smoother. Nice way to start new season.

1 Like