OT - Only Soccer Fans brought to you by Uber Eats

Shakhtar were missing 10 players. Real definitely need Ramos and Carvajal. Without them they have no stability in their defence.

And Bayern lost one of the best midfielder in the world and compensate it like it was nothing. Kimmich is so freaking good.

they did. just in their own net

Ajax is too good for the league. Lol.

Ajax 13-0 VVV

1 Like

Barca fan here but let’s just not talk about it. 1509219336_nothing-to-see-here-gif-4

2 Likes

Second in the league and Arsenal getting spanked by Villa. Not bad :rofl:

1 Like

I’m kinda ok with the draw with City today. Klopp himself said that City is the toughest opponent for him to play against. We getting there

I am volunteering to gift 1 month of Gamepass ultimate to anyone who predicts the CL winner correctly. My money is currently still on Liverpool.

I wanna see you guys predicting too. Perhaps for the leagues too? I’m still hoping Liverpool pull through in the PL but with our recent injuries I think Tottenham have a chance

1 Like

Nice to see these kinds of promotions, Football is a very good way to gain mindshare in the EU. Xbox hasn’t done very well marketing/advertising in football leagues. PS for example has been a main sponsor for the longest time of the Champions League, gives them good marketing by splashing PS4/5 on the sideboard for every game.

1 Like

Premiere league has been crazy this season, only Liverpool look like can put together any sort of a run. Hope Man utd keeps pace, 2nd would be a good finish this season.

EDIT: For Spurs fans, things do get worse :wink:

2 Likes

Real Madrid knocked out of Copa del Rey by third division outfit Alcoyano who were down to 10 men :open_mouth:

1 Like

We haven’t won the last 10 league matches. Almost a new club record. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Serie A looking quite exciting this season with Juventus 10 points behind AC Milan but having played 2 less games :soccer: Both sides lost their last game with AC Milan suffering a shock 0-3 loss at home to Atalanta :open_mouth:

Just a reminder that Juventus have won nine consecutive league titles :trophy:

Is the big surprise in Dutch football this season SBV Vitesse currently joint top with Ajax?

They play really well. Big surprise is the horrible performance of Willem II and the fact Ajax isn’t dominating the league.

1 Like

LMAO. as a Liverpool fan imma just sit back and enjoy the remainder of the season

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a fun season, even as Juventus fan :wink: Pirlo’s ideas are clear (unlike Sarri, whose football was simply never seen), but it also clashes with some lazy defending sometimes, which often leads to points thrown away in relatively dominated matches. However, it’s only -7 points now with 1 match to catch up on (though it’s against Napoli, which is never easy), with both Milan and Inter also showing cracks on the surface, with the likes of Roma, Lazio, Napoli and Atalanta certainly not out of the fight either.

Hopefully, unlike last year, all main contenders manage to keep fighting until the end. Last season was similar to this until like 2/3rds with Juventus, Lazio, Inter and Atalanta all in the mix, then all but Juve self-destructed. If I were a betting man (am not), I’d say Inter is gonna be Juventus’ main rival for the title this year. Milan improved, but they’ve been beaten rather severely by some big teams like Juventus and Atalanta, which is quite telling.

1 Like

Somehow my team reached the Copa Libertadores’ final, which will be played against Palmeiras on Saturday.

Some goals from the semifinals against Boca Juniors:

4 Likes

My Palmeiras against your Santos! Hoping we have a great match

God I wish Mourinho would fuck off, ruining my club.