Next ID@Xbox and Twitch Indie Showcase scheduled for August 10 (live TODAY at 9AM PT!)

Yammering hosts. Great.

2 Likes

I wonder what Lightyear Frontier be like. Seems like thereā€™s building and stuff probably. I like the look.

While weā€™ve seen worse, yeahā€¦some of these reactionsā€¦ā€œomg, flamethrowersā€ come on now, really? Definitely could do without that butā€¦yeah.

The bigger question is why have hosts at all if you arenā€™t going to give them anything to work with? Hey, we are going to show you some games, we wont tell you anything about them in advanceā€¦ you will just guess at what the game actually is. Alright, have at it!

2 Likes

Oli Oli world looks sick. Is this the first Oli Oli game that isnā€™t launching first exclusively on PlayStation?

Sam and Max, now thatā€™s nice. Had no idea this was coming.

God I loved it on PC as a kid.

1 Like

So far so boring. Again.

Maybe Sam & Max: Save The World Remastered was somehow interesting to me.

It seems faster than the last time, less banter, but itā€™s anyway slow for boomer audience, itā€™s really aimed to young guys who watch twitch hours and hours every day.

Sarah Bond has a pillow of the Xbox controller. That is dope!

And a demo of Aeon Drive is available now, thatā€™s cool.

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

Wandering Village looks amazing, been looking forward to seeing more of it.

Had to take the dog for a walk, so I missed like the last 45 minutes or so, did the Game Pass trailer happen yet?

Oh I see the tweet a few comments above me. We already knew about Aragami 2. Not sure what they are thinking with Pupperazi, lol.

ID@Xbox Game Pass Showcase was much better show in my opinion.

It wasnā€™t so long. Up to 30 minutes. It had several games, some new announcements, brief interviews. Not so much useless talking, fake excitements and cringe situations.

Nintendoā€™s Indie World is the best organised showcase for indie games.

1 Like

More and more Annapurna games seem to be launching day one on gamepassā€¦

It was alright, but next time I will just wait it out so I can skip the talks and just watch the trailers. I really noticed once again how I just donā€™t care at all what these hosts have to say. Just give me the trailers and Iā€™ll be on my merry way.

There are exceptions, the E3 post show with Parris was great, but thatā€™s because the dude asked really good questions, didnā€™t overreact about stuff and was just a damn good host really.

4 Likes

Parris knows what heā€™s talking about, twitch hosts donā€™t have a clue outside mainstream stuff (and even in that case, lol).

3 Likes

Watching another ID@Xbox Stream?

(Yes / Noā˜‘ļø)

1 Like

I could be wrong but I swear Stardew was on Gamepass a couple of years ago on Xbox one.

@MaskoPower @Staffy @Searsy82 @enski

I think I wonā€™t speak for everyone but for many of us. This last stream was an absolutely dumpster fire format wise. Hated it. There were some decent games but the formatā€¦UGH!

DyPlSV9

Useless presence of clueless hosts faking excitement, too much talking and annoying blurb for nothing. Overly long & tiring with their filler bad jokes, I had to skip often a lot of stuff. Please just get rid of the damn hosts, make it shorter & show only the damn games. Weā€™re here for the games only, not the fake hype men hosts or whatever. I donā€™t care.

And if devs have to speak let only them speak between 2:30 & 5 minutes for example to present their games.

How can they not understand such basic things is beyond me. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Parris was really good at the extended showcase, I really liked his style, let him handle it. He genuinely cares about the games & has good focus with interesting questions.

Rant off!

Anyway, the game Iā€™m looking forward is Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. Really interesting one.

Is it really coming to GamePass?

4 Likes

Apparently not.

https://twitter.com/ID_Xbox/status/1425169914768199681?s=20

1 Like