New Marvel game being written by Amy Hennig and developed by Skydance New Media (narrative-driven, blockbuster action-adventure game, featuring a completely original story)

It’s always possible for Sony to go to this studio and Marvel and say: “Ok bitches, how much?”

Again, let’s wait for the reveal.

Hyped to see what this turns out to be. Expecting an Uncharted type game in the Marvel universe. Looking forward to this and give me more baby!!! Let’s go!!!

yup . I think it might be time for me to email Phil and beg him to not let go of this game . :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

Yoo… My interest in this game grew so fast lol. Really hope this is true! One of my favs next to Nightcrawler and Constantine.

1 Like

Xbox should make sure this doesn’t happen. Wasn’t it Grubb or Nick that said the KOTOR deal made Phil/Xbox finally say enough is enough? Hopefully this means a more aggressive Xbox when it comes to letting go of these timed deals and fighting against it, basically. Two can and should play that game, since Sony isn’t backing down.

Constantine is Marvel too? I never knew this, crazy how much they got.

No, Constantine is DC. I think he was just talking about his favorite comic book characters.

2 Likes

My bad, haha.

Oh gawd, need a Constantine game - third person.

Very cool lore.

1 Like

I can see ALOT of dudes with Constantine smoking cigarette Profile pictures if they make a AAA game .

1 Like

gonna be the new Joker/Tyler Durden

Correct!

yup . Or that peaky blinder guy Tommy Shelby

LMFAOOOO . I typed Tommy Shelby and google predicted " cigarette case " :phil_lmao:

1 Like

oh my god that fucking guy. The whole “Sigma Male” shtick probably started with his fancams.

1 Like

yup. Those fucking fancams were everywhere .

1 Like

Enough is enough could go either way. They could be more aggressive or less aggressive and anything they have to compete and pay more money for, they’ll just walk away. Which direction remains to be seen.

Hmm, I took what they said as Xbox enabling agressive mode… I guess. Let’s hope so.

If Sony had anything to do with this game it would have been announced at that terrible State of Play.

Relax yall.

1 Like

I hope so too but listening to how Phil speaks and looking at the timed exclusivity for their games being mostly 3-6 months, I would think that they will be less aggressive. I could see more day one Game Pass games but if Sony has the marketing deal, that won’t happen.

Not really true. That Reddit leak also mentions a Marvel Wolverine game on the bottom. That was dated in March 2020. I didn’t know that or heard anything about a Marvel Wolverine game so until it’s announced and revealed, it could be anything.

Don’t we already know about the Marvel Wolverine game coming in 2023+?

Im confused.

Edit: Coming after Spiderman 2, which is 2023

Marc Bernardin is also on this!