New Marvel game being written by Amy Hennig and developed by Skydance New Media (narrative-driven, blockbuster action-adventure game, featuring a completely original story)

1 Like

loooool a much better choice, good one.

Friends, please keep a respectable tone with each other.

5 Likes

Hopefully Amy can release a game this time around. She is in the same boat as Jade Raymond as very big names with absolutely zero output the past decade but seems to be turning it.

5 Likes

don’t jinx it!

1 Like

Isn’t Jade a leadership position and therefore can be questioned about here output, while Amy a creative position, where plenty of excuses can be made as to why she hasn’t produced much?

1 Like

well with Raymond’s last project, it didn’t matter how good the game was gonna be because Google shut their whole division anyway,

I wanna know what Shannon Studstill is up to, she got screwed by Google as well and there hasn’t been any news about her as much (at least as far as I am aware)

2 Likes

I think with how intrusive publishers are in this industry, you can clearly see why women creative leads have been undermined and rejected.

Alleged leak about the game (stolen from twitter stolen from Era or 4Chan)

• Daredevil sigle-player narrative driven game
  • ALL and only next-gen consoles (Xbox Series X/S incluse)
  • Open-world modern day Chicago, dark-noir detective style game
  • Focus on melee combat, similar to Batman Arkham and Mad Max
  • Echolocation mode similar to Batman Arkham Detective mode
  • Map around 65mil²
  • Freeroaming only at night, very few missions and moments during the day

Possible Spoiler

• Main villain is Bullseye

4 Likes

Tough to believe a 4chan thing, but Daredevil is my favorite character in all of fiction, so I want to believe.

1 Like

The leaks also predicted the existence of Walwerine, take it as you will

Cool, cool. Why Chicago though?

I don’t know, I’m not the leaker. Guess we’ll see.

2 Likes

Chicago over Hell’s Kitchen?

The Wire GIF

Now I want this to be true, holy fuck. I start to think of some of those awesome ass fights in the Netflix show, the one against that ninja.

4chan lol. This litterally reads like fan wishlist. You can replace Daredevil with Batman and it would be the same wishful lists Batman fans want in their Batman games. Too much out of the modern era ‘3rd person open world/ish action-adventure’ playbook.

Any Daredevil game does need Hellblade-esque spatial audio.

3 Likes

I’m gonna say it – If we are playing a blind vigilante superhero then the mechanics of the game have to be fscking different.

Playing with Batman like mechanics in a Daredevil game does not make any sense. No immersion whatsoever. There has to be a big difference.

Whatever happened to a creative rendition of echolocation, I wonder.

I love this . I love this . I love this . I wanted a dark noir detective style game so badly . I wanted MS to make a game like this but fuck it . I cant wait anymore . Plz be true .

let’s hope it true and won’t get a one year timed exclusive from Sony