Movies and TV shows thread

Also new Castlevania announced. Castlevania Nocturne. It focuses on Richter Belmont.

This has potential. Cobra Kai perfectly captures 80s cheese without turning it into parody, and I think that same approach could work well for Duke Nukem. The only other showrunners I’d have more faith in doing it right would be James Gunn and the rest of the people behind Peacemaker.

Hey, if they can get it out as quickly as Duke Nukem Forever - should only take about what, 14 years? :smiley:

So I read Dragon Ball Super : Super hero movie leaks . This movie looks hysterical . Quite fitting for their CGI venture .

Peaky Blinders, Final Season… I’m not ready. I wondered how they’d pay respects to Helen McCrory passing, and it was handled beautifully.

2 Likes

A night of many finales, I’m finishing Peaky Blinders now and have Barry after.

1 Like

Damn I forgot about Barry episode . Gonna watch it right now .

1 Like

WOW . I was not ready for this episode . Gonna talk about it after digesting it for a bit .

1 Like

I don’t care, just do it please

The Barry season finale was superb. It wrapped up things so nicely that it would have made a fitting series finale, but luckily season 4 has been confirmed.

2 Likes

Phoenix : HA HA HA

GAGA : HE HE HE

ME to Todd Phillips :

It’s called Cinema and we ain’t ready for it

I would have preferred Rooney Mara immensely but it makes sense that she lost the role to Lady Gaga . Its a musical and Gaga can sing .

This movie gonna take hella inspiration from New York , New York but Ill be there to watch it opening week .

Lady Gaga is actually a great actress.

Rooney Mara is much better tho :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Haven’t seen her much myself outside of Carol. Yes she was great. But looking at filmography, she seems predominantly into drama than action and physical performance roles but I could be wrong.

watch The girl with the dragon tattoo .

Lol, I’ve been meaning to watch that for the longest time but never got through. It’s in the backlog now :phil_lmao:

1 Like

I watched Hustle on Netflix, new sports drama featuring Adam Sandler as a 76ers scout finding a hidden gem in Spain.

Loved it! I always am a sucker for sports dramas, but this was really well made and Sandler is redeeming himself as an actor for me lately.

I’m three or so episodes behind on Barry… but Peaky Blinders man… I don’t have the words right now.

1 Like