Movies and TV shows thread

1 Like

Just found out something I totally missed the first time in season 4 of the boys

When Stewie is at the adoption agency, in episode 2, and that teleporting kid startles him, the lady calls him, Teddy Stillwell. That’s Madelyn Stillwell’s kid

3 Likes

The second episode of MsMarvel was a lot less painful to watch than the first.

1 Like

I’m sorry but this is funny

1 Like

I saw Ken stomp his foot through a gangster’s cheekbone on an elevator once

1 Like

It looks like the movie is going to be self aware of the absurdity and IMO thats a good sign .

1 Like

Just got back from the movie called “Men”.

Had seen the trailer a few times in the cinema and looked like a interesting horror/thriller.

Turned out to be a arthouse movie. The first hour or so is very slow, not a lot happens but I did like the atmosphere and it did seem to go somewhere. That is until for some reason at one point it just became…

WTF

At the end I had no idea wtf I watched to be honest. I’m gonna watch a “explained” video about it tomorrow because it just went a bit too bat shit crazy.

2 Likes

Wait, I didn’t watch this but let me guess, did it turn out to be some cult is involved?

Not really actually, at least that’s not how I experienced it, lol. I won’t spoil the “wtf” bits, but it took me completely out of the whole damn thing. It was all kinds of fucked up, but I can handle that, I think it’s safe to say that I’ve seen the sickest shit in cinema by now, but it just lost me, lol.

Oh okay. Because in recent years I saw multiple of those arthouse horror films that turned out to be about some cult in the end lol

1 Like

Star Wars will finally have a good movie

3 Likes

Watched 2nd episode of Ms Marvel . I think this is the best mcu show . True to comics ( except the power change ugh but they are hinting towards something to lets see ) and really creative . They just need to break the bad final episode curse .

You mean Hereditary and Midsommar ? Yea Ari Aster movies do be like that :rofl:

Lol yep, those, and also mother!, Mandy, and somewhat Jordan Peele’s Get Out & US.

Loved Hereditary and Get Out. Some crazy scenes in the first one especially, the ending was where Hereditary missed me a little.

Really wanted to like Us, but thought it was just ok. I am curious about NOPE though.

She looks fantastic

1 Like

wow

I’m down, I hope we get away from Westeros and head to Essos in the Far East to the kingdom of Yi Ti (basically ancient China themed).

Wait what ? Who is writing this ?

This is bold, I thought they’ll just stick with prequels