Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

Yeah, i thought so… wouldn’t make sense otherwise.

The “Maintaining multiple user accounts per household” is what I was reacting to.

1 Like

Some absolutely wild takes on the subreddit when it comes to this program, not to mention an insane amount of entitlement

“Give me free shit or I’m going to PS Microsoft”

2 Likes

As long as you still keep getting points for purchases I really don’t mind tbh

Their TOS allowed it for different family members.

1 Like

I think I have the hang of it, at least on the desktop. You just have to click three searches to initiate points, and then watch the top right hand corner for the circle to spin. It’s longer than the click a search one after the other, it makes you do a cool down, but it’s not much longer than before.

1 Like

Surprisingly I had a few game punch cards with 5 points appearing again in the Xbox console Rewards app again. It‘s breadcrumbs, but hey.

3 Likes

It’s usually like 10 seconds before the point will collect again, so you can’t really speed run it.

Yeah, it seems to be back, and maybe they removed some due to end of the month.

I just want them to bring back simple stuff like getting punch cards for holiday sales, anime month, and other events. I also miss the punch card for buying movies that cost $5+ . I stopped buying films from Microsoft due to the removal of that because I prefer to just use YouTube or iTunes

1 Like

So Microsoft resumed this jigsaw puzzle thing only to freeze it again. LOL.

grafik

1 Like

We had a good run boys but it’s joever.

2 Likes

For context: That was a reddit user from the India region. I cant imagine they’d roll that out to any place except for known clickfarms. Its just too drastic.

6 Likes

The last weekend seems to have returned to almost normal. You have to take the cooldown between clicks, but for me it hasn’t been more than a second or two.

Yeah I have a small cooldown after each search, like a few seconds but nothing drastic like that

Can’t believe how bad the subreddit has become, I get being disappointed with the nerfs but it’s either nonstop entitlement or just straight up absurd takes like GP isn’t even good or they are going to playstation, absolute man children

3 Likes

The idea of someone completely abandoning an ecosystem because they can’t get $5 free a month is hilarious though.

5 Likes

I was looking through the subreddit before reading your post and oh boy, you’re absolutely right, it’s a very sad state of affairs to see with most of the behavior there.

4 Likes

Are the streaks on the Xbox app and Bing app reset to 0 after a week? I’ve been logging in every day and am back to day 1. I’m not convinced they gave me the 7 day bonus though.

My daily searches on the bing app aren’t registering lol

if you talking about the streak of 7 days on bing app, yes they reset after if you get a 7th day bonus, the xbox app same way, after 5th day, it will reset

3 Likes

Is the daily achievement quest not tracking for someone else? I got like 5 trophies today and nothing.

So the weekly streak is still there on Xbox, along with the app (I’m literally at 29 weeks, so I’m on track for the 2500 bonus).

Funny thing the rumor of its cancelation caused a huge meltdown a couple of weeks ago on various forums, yet when it didn’t happen, there’s silence.

Just another normal day for Xbox, i.e. negative rumors spread like wildfire & good news goes unreported.

6 Likes