Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

New weekly Game Pass Quests available, with two featured games:

• We Happy Few (100 points) - Kill 7 enemies, exclusive to Ultimate subscribers. No achievement unlocked.
  • Observation (25 points) - Just lauch the game.
1 Like

Love it, I started a while ago but I’ve been more serious about it for the past 10 months maybe (290 day streak, 22 week streak on the Xbox app). I maxed out my Game Pass Ultimate sub with those, now piling up for Gift Cards for Series X, hoping to get $125-150 off by November.

1 Like

I feel the same way… I honestly get surprised when I play a game and it pops up saying to turn them in… Surprised because I don’t look to do them anymore…

Has anyone preorderd stuff on the Microsoft store with credit and had the money taken straight away or do they only charge once shipped?

I know if you preorder on your Xbox it doesn’t charge until around two weeks before release but if you do it on Xbox.com they take it straight away. Was just wondering if I’m shit out of luck as I have £200 in credit sitting in my account that expires in October. I was planning on putting it towards the Series X but if they don’t charge immediately it’s gonna expire beforehand.

Cheers for this. I’ve literally just uninstalled Observation so that’ll have to get reintalled.

Yeah Bing is not good. I mean look what you get when you search “Xbox Games”. Should be a list of all the great 1st party games and maybe some big 3rd party (i.e. Red Dead and Fortnite). Kind of makes me wonder if the Bing team performs any tests searching for Microsoft’s own products.

@XboxP3 should probably get the Bing team to adjust the results!

I used the extension below and it works a treat. Completes both the desktop and mobile searches in 1 tab.

I’ve had good luck with Bing personally. I use it on like 95% of my searches, and on rare occasions I’ll switch to Google if I’m not finding what I’m looking for.

I guess I might be guilty of confirmation bias as it is often the more tricky searches that Google seems to get right over Bing and they stick in the mind.

But you’re right on the majority of searches it brings up what you want, but those edge cases can be really annoying.

I have over the past few weeks found myself trying to do all these quests. The only ones i ignore are game specific quests.

Heads up. If you’re an EA Play member you can currently get 12000 points for doing the UFC and Madden punch cards.

Details:

2 Likes

UFC didn’t work for me because I downloaded the trial before the punch card went live :expressionless:

But I got the points for Madden!

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of people are saying they are having that issue. Some are saying that it’s showing up complete a few hours later too. At least you got the Madden one!

1 Like

This is amazing, thank you.

I’m literally getting both Madden NFL 21 and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 for free because of this program. Pretty amazing.

I’m saving my points to use on GamePass Ultimate so I guess you could say I’m getting all Xbox first party games for free.

I have a question but didn’t want to make a new thread because I figure other new to this might benefit from it and searching for this thread makes sense.

But if any mods feel that bumping a thread a few months old is bad form, please let me know?

We’re at months end and I actually started halfway through the month trying to get these quests done. The quest completionist one worth 1000 reward points needs just one more weekly challenge to finish…but I’m out of weekly challenges. Am I hooped?

Is the lesson here to start as the month begins?

Unforunately that is the case. Weekly challenges are limited, once they’re gone, they’re gone. If there’s no weekly challenges left and you have not completed the punchcard, there’s no way to go back. Been there myself when I went on holiday for a week and a half in August. Now that you know, you’ll do better next month :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a great system, managed to get to 94k points and cashed them all in for 4×$25 cards. Then it went back to zero and I’m back to near 7k again after about a month.

2 Likes

Yeah I love MS rewards. Currently sitting on 45k points and gonna use some for the 3 months game pass ultimate. Been a member of Game Pass since the start and due to rewards I’ve never actually paid for it.

1 Like