Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

That’s good. Then there is no real need to go and spend them. Especially not with this backlog.

I dont think it’d be a terrible idea to convert them to Xbox Cards just in the event that something ever changes with conversion ratio or certain things drop out. It’s not like u have to use it to buy a game immediately.

3 Likes

That’s very very true, and it’s not like I would use them on anything else.

I like to save mine for hardware/consoles, I don’t buy games at all anymore and GPU can be found for way better offers than using reward points so I’m gonna keep mine building until next gen most likely

Already got my S for free thanks to points so hopefully I can keep building for the next 5 years and get a new console in 2028 with them

1 Like

You don’t play anything outside of GP?

Iv bought like 2 games in the last few years that weren’t in GP, REmake because I had credit I needed to use and Red Faction 2 which was dirt cheap and have a lot of nostalgia for it as a kid

Outside of that pretty much everything iv played on Xbox has been nothing but GP for the last 5 years, it gives me far too much to play already and it’s completely changed the way I consume games, the thought of paying £70 for a game nowadays disgusts me when I can get a year of GP for way cheaper than that

4 Likes

I could be wrong but for The Netherlands here I can’t spend them on hardware and such. I’d need to check next time I’m online.

I convert my points to gift cards and then use the gift cards on the MS store, that’s how I got my S

1 Like

will our points expire?

Oooof. I was aiming for 200 weekly streak just because.

Hope they dont nerf too hard. Rewards program is one of the reasons I have never even considered anything other than xbox for primary plastic box.

1 Like

Credit like that does expire, I think after 90 days.

3 Likes

Can confirm that credit from points (not the points themselves) does expire. Don’t redeem it if you aren’t planning to use it. On the other hand, 50k is about enough to buy yourself most of a game or controller so it might be easy to spend. And 90 days sounds right

3 Likes

Good to know! I saw a tweet just from someone that has 200.000 points but he can’t use them he says. I wonder if those are the points or if he’s used them on gift cards already.

There’s also a limit on how much you can redeem a year I think, so it might be that. If it works that way, cashing out in December then January might be the best way to go.

I redeemed enough Reward points to have $500 worth Microsoft Credits in a single day ahead of the Xbox Series X preorder. That’s close to 500K Points.

That was 3 years ago, they might have changed that…

I did about 300 earlier this year, but again its possible it could change or there could be other reasons.

1 Like

I did $100 two months back as a single item. They did the typical “to verify we’ll send you a code by phone call or sms text” routine.

Damn, think they removed something from the MS rewards in Canada lol.

Looks kinda off to me ? Maybe I’m bugging. Need my Canadian brethrens to confirm. Think it was daily edge points ?

Yeah, you’re right. It was only 12 points, but still.

1 Like