Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

Well the next day or so they removed it because the 1 month codes they sent out were really 3 month codes. So now those rewards are delisted.

1 Like

yea, they removed probably because of 1 month offer code redeeming 3 months instead of 1, so they are fixing it.

1 Like

Yeah and it looks like I missed that too.

I paid for 3 months recently, and like people have said that option is gone. There’s a bit of turbulence here that I guess I have to wait a bit to see how things settle down before adding more months.

I was browsing the Ms reward subreddit and saw this.

There was also a comment about earning points via search.

What seems to be missing from both posts is a snapshot of what the actual terms of service say; which isn’t just automated searches… searches must be entered manually and be for an actual purpose of search (research was their term).

That’s tripping people up now I fear but I get down voted any time I point out the terms that people agreed to when they used this programme

Edit here it is: A search is the act of an individual user manually entering text for the good faith purpose of obtaining Bing search results for such user’s own research purposes

Hope this helps to avoid a ban.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have multiple Accounts, but I only use one for search and the other one is mostly just as an alternate email for confirmation with 2 step verification or as not to use my main email on everything.

When I looked into this before, most of the users were banned for using a VPN or automating their searches.

I don’t know if saving 30 bings searches as a bookmark / collection and then opening that each day counts as “automated searches”, but I saw that brought up in discussions about how people use the rewards program.

1 Like

If you do everything correct and by the terms, you should have no problems. The people getting banned are using scripts and shady extension etc… They got what they deserve. I feel no sympathy for them.

My Theory is that the cheaters are ruined it for us legit user. MS has nerf a bunch of stuff is because of the cheaters.

2 Likes

Tweet was already posted in Community thread but I don’t think Ultimate members have ever received extra points for completing punch cards. Im not sure if what they’re talking about is even a “punch card”. It sounds like “just buy the games and you’ll receive the points”.

Check out the Rewards App in the Xbox Store to find our Summer Spotlight Reward Offer. For every dollar spent on eligible purchases, players will earn Microsoft Reward points that can be redeemed for Gift Cards, Subscriptions, and more. And, if you are an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, you’ll earn up to 20x more reward points per dollar.

Said in the other thread I hope the punchcards are actually decent this time. They used to be so good now it almost feels like they are phasing it out massively

1 Like

I could be completely wrong, but my interpretation of what the blog says is that we’ll receive the points upfront for whatever we buy in the event. There won’t actually be a punch card.

1 Like

Sucks was hoping remnant 2 would be in the list of eligible games. But the list of 16 so far don’t interest me enough to bite the bullet on any of them.

Where is the list?

I clicked on the summer spotlight link in the article and it took me to a selection in the store for 16 games.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/summer-spotlight

Am I late or something ? What happened to the Gamepass Ultimate in the Auto Redeem section ? :sweat_smile:

You’re late. Its been gone for a week or two now. I assume it will return once they sort out the issues that happened last time.

Well when i go to the summer spotlight sale through the Xbox store on the system remnant 2 is on there. Might bite the bullet and give it a shot

Alright end of the month doing everything to get points, alsi bought a couple of games and I went from 6k to here.

2 Likes

For the US the Microsoft Rewards REDEEM section on browser and console app, the Game Pass Ultimate 1 month and 3 Month options are back, as are the auto-redeem 1 month option.

5 Likes

I can confirm that my Canadian auto redeem automatically went through a couple days ago without any action on my part. Though at that time I did not notice those options coming back, the auto redeem going through indicated that it was just a matter of time.

Actually we’ve never seen a 3-month auto redeem option in Canada, I’m curious how many points is that?

2 Likes

The Auto-Redeem only exists for 1 Month. Using Auto-Redeem offers 3,500 points savings over 3 months.

In the US the rewards points are:

• 10,500 GPU 1 Month Auto-Redeem
  • 12,000 GPU 1 Month
  • 35,000 GPU 3 Month
4 Likes