Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

I never use these points for GP, I feel it’s way better to save them up for hardware, I had 220k saved up and got a Series S for free doing so

GP has too many good deals around the internet that you’re basically overspending your points when redeeming them for GP or Gold

Now that I have my S, I might end up using the points to get an X eventually or i’ll just stick with my S and i’ll more than enough points to get whatever MS offers in 2028 for free

2 Likes

It may feel better, but the best way to maximize is convert for the best point to dollar ratio as early as needed. Every dollar saved in theory can earn interest or be invested.

Yeah, it’s effectively paying the retail price for Game Pass when there are better deals out there.

I use the points to get store credit normally, and buy third party games that don’t hit Game Pass.

This is what I do as well. The store credit gets you more points plus cash back if you do it right, and you can also use it to gift things. I have my SO racking up points too, to gift me games we both want. Plus I share my library with a friend so it goes a long way.

1 Like

Game Pass Ultimate is back on the redeem list in the US. Below are the Gold Tier discounted prices. They’re the same as before.

• 1 Month for 12,000 [14,000 no discount]
  • 3 Months for 35,000 [42,000 no discount]
6 Likes

Sad there is no punch card for summer sale

Well it seem people overreacted for nothing lol.

2 Likes

GPU Auto Redeem is back up for the discounted 10,500(normally 12,000) on my Xbox rewards app for redemption on August 1st, 2023.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1680218652942159872?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

1 Like

same here

is this still active because I won’t mind adding an extra 3 months

I’m in the U.S. and just redeemed (9am pacific time) 8 codes for a total of 2 years. Codes came instantly to my email.

1 Like

yeah, it worked for me in Canada, but was only able to do it once and now have 3 full years of ultimate

sounds tempting but i fear ms will discover that then reduce the period on account.

Bruh i still earn over 20k a month in Rewards points. That way more than enough to cover monthly Gamepass.

Why are you so salty? Are you not earning enough points to get Gamepass every month?

You act entitled as hell. They don’t have to give us Rewards, they are not obligated to. Rewards is just something extra for that you get while being in the Microsoft eco-system.

There is always a select group that will complain about any and everything. Are you one of them?

Surly you are earning more than enough points every month to get Gamepass Ultimate or whatever? Since you are from the US right? where have the most points earning.

2 Likes

I’m just content using the points from Bing Searches at this point, I’m still getting enough points to cover for my GPU every month.

The quests, etc etc just isn’t worth keeping up with anymore for my self.

Ideally you’d want a product to maintain it’s quality, not get worse over time. I don’t think it’s wrong to want that even if that said product is completely free but also at the same time, the rewards were bound to get a bit cheaper as it gets more popular with consumers.

It is what it is. Rewards system is still very much worth partaking in. For now.

It’s not worst over time though. I have been using MS Rewards for over 5 years now.

I would say like about 3 plus years ago, i was earning barely 10k in points a month. Compare to now, earning well over 20k in points a month.

Yes they have scale back some of the points with the punch cards now, still earning more points now than compare to ever before though.

You should do the quest daily, they add up. If i add up everything, from daily searchs to daily quest and such. My total daily points earn is over 500 points a day.

If you do everything? the total points per points should still be well over 20k. That’s if you do everything daily though. If not? you are leaving points on the table.

I dont like the new interface for the accessing rewards through the browser. It used to be very simple and easy to see what rewards you have to do daily. The new interface had too much going on and it doesn’t really provide any functionality other than being loud.

Yeah, it sucks ass. I’ve just set the dashboard as my home page and use that.

1 Like

It’s still not available for me (Canada).

The only thing available is PC Game Pass.