Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

Are bing searches working for anyone today? None of my searches are tracking (mobile or desktop), but my activities are working fine.

I forgot to mention that Microsoft rewards team added 500 points to my balance due to the notorious quest V for victory for gamepass quest being glitched

1 Like

Nope, busted. Some of the activities are too.

Looks like it’s a common problem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftRewards/comments/1662s7l/anybody_else_has_this_problem/

Looks like it’s working now.

1 Like

Did they remove the monthly reward quest?

For the Xbox App? I didn’t see any added yesterday.

Its a holiday weekend in the US so they may not have rolled out the monthly for Xbox. Maybe Tuesday/Wednesday?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking.

1 Like

Still no monthly quest on the xbox app. I guess I will have to see if it’s up tomorrow, but would be sad if they’ve removed it

Have the monthly and weekly quests gone up yet?

Weekly is up, but there’s no monthly quest yet. I guess we’ll know either today or tomorrow if there’s a monthly quest

I’m seeing a monthly with 500 points that ends 10/2 along with 3 other monthly and my new weekly ones

1 Like

Yeah, it looks like they’re all there for me now.

1 Like

I have that one too, but I was talking about the monthly quest in the Microsoft Rewards app that is worth 1000 points

1 Like

Ah, sorry I thought this was game pass quests. My mistake. Haven’t seen that one.

1 Like

@BRiT Do you know if the 3 months Core still converts to 50 days GPU?

I believe so going off what folks in the Discord are reporting. They’re loading up on 3 month codes from Eneba for $8 and getting the 50 days GPU even on their active subscription.

2 Likes

Did anyone’s auto redeem work this month for Gamepass Ultimate ? I haven’t received a code yet.

My auo-redeem worked last month and this month too. I got the code on Sunday.

Feels bad man.