Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

i did another ticket (the first they didn’t resolved but it think it’s my fault not see email early then they auto closed), but they did not respond

It’s a bit of a mess to be honest. It’s sad because 500 points isn’t nothing.

1 Like

I finally got the 500 points (using Gang Beasts). Apparently, the “trick” is to make sure that you don’t earn any points via other methods on a new day.

2 Likes

OK, so I shouldn’t do any of the other stuff to earn points and first unlock three achievements for the 500 points one?

Correct!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, but I guess I’ll let it go. I’ve already earned all the easiest achievements and I don’t want to continue for 3 more for games I have no interest. I just hope that sooner or later Microsoft support responds.

3 Likes

Still not working, unbelievable.

Unlocked two achievements in Madden. And it still says 0/3

Fuck this.

I did sent a support ticket but after reading from people how they haven’t received a response at all…not holding my breath.

1 Like

Yeah, I gave up on this month. Completely broken and if it works it’s only for random users. Next month’s punch card I’ll wait at least two weeks to make sure it actually works.

1 Like

It sucks especially because 500 points is quite nice. I did see some people saying they got their points after sending in a support ticket, so let’s see what happens.

I just wish they would get their shit together when it comes to this, at least every month one or two of the things doesn’t seem to work, there’s always something.

1 Like

Yeah I got the 500 points from support, but it’s going to hurt my soul a little bit not getting the green checkmarks.

1 Like

I feel at this point they should just give everybody free 500 points

4 Likes

So just saw this thread starting earning points a few months back after having a bit earned up plus from earning in the past and stopping. But yeah that 500 one glitched out on me as i did the guilty great one for the 3 achievements and stopped went back and saw it was at 2/3 clicked it anyways and it went through.

Had glitches here and there and it sucks but in the end i figure I’ve earned so many points doing next to nothing that missing out on a few isn’t too bad. Had steaks broken and other big ones not go through but when it’s pretty much free money i can’t complain to much lol

same here

A 2 trillion dollar software company is unable to count to three. Every time i get impostor syndrome i just think of these blunders and its fixed instantly lol.

Last comment.

I guess it’s worth a shot. I’ll see if it says that for me too in a bit.

I managed to get it yesterday by doing 1 achievement in star wars squadrons and 2 in guilty gear and not doing ANY stuff earlier in the day that would have gotten me rewards points like what someone mentioned here the other day. It did have a 1/3 for me after I got the first one and that’s why I kept bothering to try.

Yikes, I just got 3 achievements in GG:Strive and it still didn’t register. I think I’ll give up because I don’t think I have any other easy achievements to get.

2 Likes

i got it, but i did to do when the bing points/xbox app resets and never grab any point (must have no earned point in today’s points history)

I tried this yesterday. I haven’t been using Rewards for at least a week now, but I didn’t get them yesterday after two achievements in Madden.

Hate to be the “works on my machine” guy but I had no issue with this, though I did wait a few weeks before doing it. 3 achievements on GG over two accounts. (US)

I tried it again, now that you only need one achievement.

Nope!

I’m giving up on it. Hoping MS responds to my ticket and if not, meh.

1 Like