Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

OK. Just saying, I will not stand for MS Rewards slander… when it has given me so much.

i got 2 years of Gamepass ultimate paid for by MS Rewards, A couple of Xbox Controllers paid for by MS Rewards, An SSD paid for by MS Rewards.

No other program has ever let me buy stuff for free like this.

I slander it.

Have you buy anything with your rewards points? If have? you would not slander it. I know people that have Series S and X paid for in full with their MS Rewards points. It’s amazing.

I think he is being sarcastic with that post lol.

It’s been paying for my ultimate gamepass for the last 5 months. I love it, I just have critiques with it.

Nothing serious haha.

With anything, there will be little hiccups here and there. It works 99 percent of the time though.

For 5-10 minutes a day of your time. You can paid for Gamepass. There is no better program.

Won’t see me disagree here. It’s Xbox’s best kept secret.

I checked Reddit to see if it’s working for people now, but I didn’t see much. I’m gonna check Reddit daily to see if it has been fixed for people. Until then I’m not gonna unlock achievements in these games. I’m sure it will work out.

It’s not really a secret anymore. It’s right on front page of Edge Browser. MS rewards is integrated into Bing.

Eh. You’d be surprised at how many xbox users don’t even know about it.

Their lost i guess. If you are in the Xbox ecosystem might as well use it.

Does anyone know if they have fixed the punch card now? The one that gets you 500 points?

I just read how some don’t know about it. This would encourage them.

1 Like

Great move by them.

Mine is still not working, I’ve emailed the support and not had a response either :expressionless:

Damn, they did acknowledge the issue and were working on it. Hope they fix it before it ends. Maybe they’re gonna have to extend it, but if they will…

1 Like

I’ll try as well. I’ve had 3 achievements done for Gang Beasts and still nothing. It’s not a big deal I guess, but 500 points is not bad at all!

1 Like

Is anyone here getting the “on the go” issues

MS seems to think I’m in a location I’m not, been going on for 2 weeks now

I have not, but I have seen multiple others have the issue. I don’t know if they found any workarounds on reddit.

1 Like

I did 3 achievements in FH5 last week and did 3 in Madden as well yesterday to see if that would register…still nothing.