Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

That’s nuts.

I’ll probably stop hunting for points if they continue to devalue it in Canada. At the moment, I’m willing to put up with it because it’s still pretty good value for my time.

Yeah I know it’s supposed to be a nice bonus but it has been in a very poor state for so long

1 Like

This seems weird. I have barely had issues with MS Rewards when it comes to daily and weekly tasks.

Reward stuff has been playing up on me the last week, it seems to think im in a location that’s not my own, did the same like a month ago but it corrected itself in a day

Feels like something goes wrong with reward stuff every week

Hopefully they fix it soon. It’s still plenty of time left before the 500 points one is over, but still, these issues happen a bit too often.

There’s a fine print that says it may not register for like several days on the 500 points one to be fair to them.

Hmmm, I see.

So it’s possible that the achievements we unlocked today will still register in a few days from now? That would be nice.

1 Like
5 Likes

Communication goes a long way, good stuff!

We shall wait.

1 Like

Life support? It’s giving us more points overall then ever.

Just cause one quiz don’t work for some people means it on life support?

MS Rewards is the best thing ever. Literally free money for doing nothing really. There is nothing else like it. It shits all over Playstation Stars and Nintendo points thing. MS Rewards is so far ahead of the competition.

I don’t care what PlayStation stars or Nintendo are doing with their programs.

I’m only comparing MS points to itself. When I say life support, I don’t mean popularity wise. I’m talking about it’s functionality.

The quiz worked for me this evening by the way.

for some reason, doesn’t appear for me (yes i updated to version that released today)

Probably just rolling out in waves. I’m sure we’ll all get it by the end of the week.

1 Like

Wtf are these quizzes?

If this happens in The Netherlands too, I wonder if I as secondary GPU user can make use of them now too, unlike when they were in the GP section.

It’s via the Bing app or site. Every day you get a quiz. Three questions about a subject and you just click the right answer until you get it right. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know abou you, but for me it works fine.

It’s not on Life support. MS Rewards literally pays for 2 more years of my Gamepass sub. I don’t want it to go anywhere. Its so good for me.

It’s not going anywhere lol. Don’t worry about that.

Ah, we don’t have that.

1 Like