Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

Yeah, I am gonna wait for Tuesday before I buy anything because by then we’ll know if there’s no punch card for it. Also, wondering if it’s late up due to long weekend

1 Like

The punch card is likely late like before. Give it time.

1 Like

I’m not liking the daily achievement quest being in the GamePass section instead of the Rewards section.

The kicker is the time when it becomes available, for me it doesnt start the new day until 1pm. On the weekends I usually have most of my gametime is well before then.

I haven’t tested if the prior days quests are still there the next morning if I didnt complete them already.

TLDR: I dont like change. It messes with my flow.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit meh.

If they wanted to limit it they could have made it available to Game Pass members only, but kept the requirement of any achievement, GP or not.

1 Like

Im back over 200k in points again. I spend like 300k in points buying stacking up gamepass codes and controller.

This program really is the best. It actually encourage me to spend more money on Microsoft products.

1 Like

I guess the dream of a punch card for spring sale is dead. I am shocked they didn’t have one this season. I guess I am spending less on this sale, so my wallet thanks MS Rewards

1 Like

As they have reduced the rewards and such, I have just changed my approach. I used to save up 91k and get a $100 gift card every couple months.

But now that they have removed so many of the punch cards and such, I just aim for 12k for a month of GP Ultimate. So far I have been able to get an extra month of GPU about twice a month.

Ive added 7 or 8 months to my sub just in the first 3.5 months this year.

3 Likes

The last time I checked the 3 month Xbox live card was the best value for GPU time. I think this chart is outdated but it at least gives a rough idea of the comparison.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftRewards/comments/ddnxok/gamepass_ultimate_on_ms_rewards_best_value/

Not sure I’ll bother with the For Honor quest. I played it near launch and remember those battles taking ages, anyone know if it’s still the same?

Unless it’s easy I just don’t bother with most quests. I have very little game time as it is so I’m not going to waste a hour or so in the evening battling in whichever game I don’t even enjoy for what amounts to basically a few pennies worth.

2 Likes

I checked the True Achievements weekly quests posts (FOR HONOR : MARCHING FIRE EDITION - Xbox Quest) for any tips and this one’s easily done in 10 minutes. The worst part was navigating the menus!

2 Likes

How likely is it that there will be a punch card for Jedi Survivor?

Unlikely. I believe there were no punch card for Wild Hearts or PGA Golf that last 2 games EA Published.

I feel like they stopped doing punch cards for preorders. The closest thing we got was the 2500points for buying a new release in march.

2 Likes

Is the V for Victory quest not tracking for anybody else? I earned like 6 achievement for eligible titles and it seems like it’s not tracking

2 Likes

It doesn’t work for me either. I’ll wait a couple weeks, then I will contact the support.

2 Likes

In The Netherlands here we always have a quiz with Rewards, but yesterday it wouldn’t start the quiz and it’s the same today. People on Reddit have it too. This will likely cost me my streak. According to Reddit it has to do with the Bing AI.

Nice.

The weekly punchcard is glitched for me, it’s listed twice and with last week’s challenges completed.

1 Like

MS rewards is on life support lol. I’ve had to do this quiz like 10 times for it to register.

1 Like

I don’t remember once the Rewards program working normally these months. Sometimes it’s frustrating and I’ve seriously thought about never using it again. After all, here in Italy the points that can be earned monthly are much less than in the USA.