Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Quests

I enjoyed Contrast, very cool setting and mechanics. Have fun!

2 Likes

Very nice.

Because of this game, so far and We happy Few I can’t wait to see what their next game is gonna be like. Phil said it several times not to sleep on this studio. I’d love to see their game revealed this June.

As for this 500 points challenge, just finished it. How often does this challenge come a year?

2 Likes

I finished a similar challenge last month, so hopefully often.

Are there any problems with Microsoft Rewards right now? After a purchase, they’re supposed to credit points, but I haven’t received anything yet.

I haven’t received anything from the Spring showcase as well.

All has been working for me. The spring showcase is that you have to three achievements in one of the games they picked? Contrast and Plague Tale is among them.

I notice that yesterday one box for a achievement in any game in Rewards would not tick off. But once I heard the achievement sound from the mobile app and I checked again it had registered. I got this tip a while ago and it seems that is true.

Rewards have been really wonky for me lately. For last weeks weekly punchcard it didn’t register the 3 achievements I got until a few days afterwards, though it mentioned that it “might take a few days to track”.

Today I noticed one of the boxes is under maintenance, and when selecting it, it says its been removed from the daily offers and that they’re working to solve a technical problem.

2 Likes

Two weeks and still haven’t received my Spring Spotlight 2500 extra points for purchasing Fatal Frame, such BS.

ms gonna end the support of 50 points for achievement per day on rewards app for xbox but it will migrate to daily gamepass quest, the only difference (assuming the points stay the same) the people who doesn’t have gamepass can’t do the quest.

That would suck, because I am secondary user. Right now that achievement is still under maintenance, because there are issues with. It’s taking them a while to fix it.

That is going to be case unfortunately. I guess it has gotten too easy that they need to slow it down, especially with Bing offering more points to earn.

Hopefully the bing stuff stays where it is, it’s great! It’s not the end of the world if the other achievement is leaving.

I wonder if it’s gonna take some hours to update, just checked and it’s still under maintenance.

Rewards seems borked at the moment. I checked the weekly over my lunch break and it was still showing last weeks.

the daily 50 points achievments is back, but now is limited to gamepass games

2 Likes

Oh it’s all working here. I do have this weird annoyance where edge on Xbox won’t properly load the Rewards page, but then I press refresh and it loads the page again, until I complete the quiz for example and then it fails to load the page again.

At least the Rewards app on Xbox seems to have regained it’s normal speed again, it’s been slow as all hell lately.

Sucks a bit but it ain’t that bad if you’re deep in the ecosystem :smiley:

It’s not the end of the world that I’m gonna miss this, since secondary GPU users can’t do the quests. Unfortunately because I’d really like to do those quests.

But maybe once our GPU ends and we check the family plan. Assuming we all get those quests then.

Weird how there’s no punch card for the spring sale

Over time it went from “Spend $50 to get 5,000 Points” to “Spend $50 to get 2,500”. Rewards has been changing over the last couple months so maybe they’re not gonna do the punch card for big sales anymore.

1 Like